Strange Supreme/Steven

Strange Supreme
His quirk, Sorcerer Supreme makes him have a special type of Quirk energy with this energy he can do about ANYTHING he can imagine, kinda like Momo's quirk but as you saw it can be even portals and such. He can absorb attacks made out of quirk energy from Emmiter types quirks.
He can't however absorb psychical attacks or quirk energy fron quirks that aren't offensive.
Honestly not much to say anymore...just as overpowered as it sounds.

Drawback:
The energy itself,
Is what determines like.. everything about Steven. His stamina, his state and so on. He can recover some little amount by actually sleeping/resting however the only way to actually recover this energy is to absorb attacks. So he can sleep and still be tired and drained ouf of energy. In one chapter i actually had the detail of him looking tired and having circles under his eyes and after absorping an attack he was fine.

Info:
Steven went to doctor school and was a succesfull surgeon a few months before Eric, who already was Thinker at the time, presented his idea in becoming "villains" he is not that smart "overall" but he has incredible knowledge about human body and the biological side of quirk. (Quirk genes)