Bringing Sherlock to Bear

After their ride to Mycroft and Mary's house John rubbed his thighs after he got off the bike. "They're definitely too tight," John thought as he attempted to scratch his chafed skin through the impenetrable denim material of his black jeans.

Sherlock watched John for a moment with his head curiously tilted to the side like a curious puppy. "Definitely not too tight," he mused aloud as he motioned for John to follow him.

John opened his mouth to reply and then snapped it shut as he followed Sherlock into Mycroft's lair. After a few key cards later they were inside and John stood beside Sherlock looking up at the massive ceiling. "John, you'd think you'd never seen a ceiling before, come on," Sherlock said impatiently as he grabbed John's arm pulling him toward a massive couch.

"Wow, this place is amazing," John said in awe as he snatched his arm out of Sherlock's grasp. "I'm amazed that Mycroft gave you a key." John said as Sherlock plopped on the couch, motioning for John to join him.

"He didn't," Sherlock said as he patted the cushion next to him. "Come on John, sit here," Sherlock drawled.

John came over and asked slyly, "What do you think I am a trained cat?"

Sherlock sighed, "Of course not, everyone knows that cats can't be trained, now get over here now."

John laughed and sat down next to Sherlock. He had barely got settled in before Sherlock was desperately grabbing at his clothes. "Sherlock, hold up what about foreplay?" John gasped as Sherlock began to suck on his neck.

"Foreplay's boring, besides you've had three years of it. I need you now," Sherlock breathed as he snaked his hand down John's shirt.

John leaned back and let Sherlock move his hands and mouth where ever he wanted while he tried to breathe normally. John was about to moan when the sound of a woman moaning made him stop.

"Oh Gooooooood," a woman's voice cried, its sound echoed around the walls.

"What the hell?" Sherlock snapped for he had just been about to undo the top button on John's jeans when the woman's voice distracted him. "Who is that and what's going on?" Sherlock asked aloud as he jumped to his feet.

"Oh Goooooooood, please don't stop," the woman's voice cried out again.

Sherlock looked over at John who was helplessly laughing by this time. "Come over, here Sherlock," John giggled.

Sherlock pouted for a second, for he wasn't used to being the one who was the last to get the joke, he then sighed and joined John on the couch. "What's the joke?" He asked irritably.

"The woman," John laughed and then laughed again as he tried to catch his breath, "the woman...is Mary. She and Mycroft must be well you know."

Sherlock looked confused for a second and then rolled his eyes heavenward, "Oh God, you've got to be kidding me. Well, if she's with Mycroft it shouldn't last long." Sherlock said as he sat next to John. After a few more cries of ecstasy from Mary, Sherlock stood up and shouted at the top of his lungs, "Oh for God's sake, Mycroft, finish her off."  He then came and sat down next to John, grabbing his kohl stick from his pocket, Sherlock outlined John's eyes in black and then surveyed his handiwork with satisfaction and about a half hour later when Mary and Mycroft descended down the stairs, Sherlock pulled John possessively into his arms. John smiled half amused and half in awe that Sherlock was still so jealous of he and Mary's past together.

Mycroft sighed as he looked at his little brother's flushed cheeks, "Sherlock, what are you doing here?" Mycroft drawled his usual sarcastic snap unaccustomedly absent from his voice.

Sherlock sniffed,"John and I thought we would come down and see Hope and perhaps have a sort of holiday. You were supposed to be gone this weekend anyway."

Mary came forward and patted Sherlock lightly on his damp curly head and then kissed John chastely on the cheek, noting with amusement how Sherlock pulled John even closer. "John, how are you?" Mary asked softly.

Sherlock leaned forward and hissed, "He's fine."

Mary turned away to hide her smile from Sherlock and said, "John, you look marvelous, love the eyeliner."

John winked back at her, causing Sherlock to jump up, "So, why are you two still here?"

Mary held out her hand, sporting a new wedding band, "Mycroft and I got married today, so our trip was a little delayed."

"Congratulations," John said as he got up to inspect Mary's ring. He then took both of her hands in his, "Mary, I am so happy for you both and I am glad you found someone especially after I well you know..."

Mary laid a hand on John's arm, "It's okay, John. Really it is."

John nodded with tears in his eyes and hugged Mary, "Mary, I'll always love you. You know that don't you?"

Mary nodded wordlessly and went and stood next to Mycroft. Sherlock looked around wildly not sure how to deal with the emotion that was being shared between John and Mary. Mycroft sighed, for it was time to rescue Sherlock yet again. "So, brother mine I don't recall giving you access to my place."

"You didn't," Sherlock said happy to engage in bickering with Mycroft, rather than dealing with the intense feelings of jealousy that churned in his stomach.

A few hours later John lay back on a bed in one of Mycroft's guest rooms, "Sherlock quit pacing and come here."

Sherlock looked over at John and for a moment John thought that he would snap at him in frustration, but Sherlock was always a surprise, for instead he ran across the room and threw himself in the bed next to John grabbing at John's clothing aggressively. John lay passively, letting Sherlock do what he wanted and then Sherlock stopped.

"John, I want you to be the dominate one," Sherlock said as he stopped to catch his breath.

John leaned back and sighed, "Sherlock, you know I have not been able to initiate contact since, since my...kidnapping."

Sherlock inspected a small tear around the neck of John's shirt, "I know that's why you need to now, John."

John turned away from Sherlock and then looked back into his crystal green eyes, knowing he was right. Slowly, John made his way to Sherlock's side and began to slip off Sherlock's shirt, only stopping when his hands began to shake. "You need to help me Sherlock," John said in a panic.

Sherlock shook his head, "John, you need to be the dominant one, come on I know you can do it."

John looked at Sherlock's shirt, the way it fell in untidy wrinkles, the way it beckoned to him, its silken folds begging to be released. Slowly, John slipped Sherlock's shirt off as he began to move his trembling lips across Sherlock's bare chest, Sherlock grabbed a hand full of John's hair and then let go when he felt John's strong hands undoing the top button of his jeans. And when John slid his hands downwards, Sherlock gasped. And when John brought Sherlock to bear, he screamed longer and louder than Mary.