Introduction

Hi mere pyaare readers aaj mera mood acha hai toh meri ek sweet reader ki request pe this is my new story......

First and foremost this is a story where my readers are going to play an important role ....... waise toh meri saari stories mein unke opinions and suggestions are very important but wahan required question ka ans na dene pe bhi part update ho jata hai ...... late toh late hi sahi ...... but yahan nhin hoga as this is going to be an interactive story where my readers play the role of fans and audience who get to be a part of this show and an important part of their idols journey to love .......

So to begin with ........

1.

Who should be the other ex couples apart from KK and his exes......?

2.

Who should be the host of the show...... single or in pair.......?

3.

Location or locations of this show.......?

4.

Which tasks or games you'll want them to play for checking whether they should fall back or fall apart .......?

5.

How do you'll want the entry of the new face girl in this story, KK's life and the show .......?

6.

Any other suggestions for this story is also most welcome.....

Thankyou guys......

For tolerating me and my moods and also encouraging me......

Your's moody writer