Goodbye Pups

Marshall's POV

After the stressful and hard mission which we were able to make out alright, we drove back to the lookout in the Paw Patroller. I turned to see Snowflake and Tyler who were sitting next to me. They were pretty tired after all that work. I then turned my head to see Everest, already at the lookout standing with Jake with a really worried expression on her face.

She ran up to us and looked at Tyler. " Tyler, thank goodness you're safe. When you left the mountains, Summer told you where you went and the mission you were gotten into. " She said, while nuzzling him.

Then she turned to me upset. " Marshall, you should have kept a closer on Tyler. Look how he and Snowflake are all messed up. "

" It's not my fault. Ryder needed them for the mission. Our vehicles were stolen and we had to get them back with a little help. " I said.

" Yeah, but the puppies should have been in a safe condition during the mission. I'm starting to get concerned about all three of them being on the team. " Everest added.

" What are you saying?! "   I asked, a little worried.

" I'm saying that I don't think Snowflake should be living with you and the other pups. I'm too desperate on keeping her and the twins safe. "

" What?! You don't have to do that Everest, please. " I pleaded.

" I'm sorry. But I have to keep our puppies safe. " She said, as I noticed the desperate feeling in her eyes. " I nodded sadly in agreement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chase's POV

We finally came home after that mission, and I was really exhausted and so was Emmett. Skye then walked up and nuzzled me and Emmett, happy that we were both safe and sound. But then the both of us(Skye and me) turned our heads to see Everest and Marshall arguing over something.

I knew how worried Everest might be after Marshall, Tyler and Snowflake came through out our stressful mission. 

We listened for a few minutes, seeing that their argument was getting a little heated, before Emmett and the other boys came and listened. And soon did Ryder and the other dogs. But after a while, I saw a sad look on Marshall's face and how he gave her a nod. He nuzzled Everest before saying a few words to his puppies. And a minute later, the puppies, including Snowflake, then followed Snowflake and Jake out of the lookout.

Marshall watched them leave and walked up to all of us sadly. I was really confused about what just happened. " Marshall, is everything ok? Why did Snowflake and the twins just leave the lookout with Everest. "

Ryder and the others started asking questions at the same time.                                                                  " Well Everest got pretty upset after what happened when we came back for the mission. And she said she was really desperate on keeping our puppies safe, so we agreed to let Snowflake and the twins live with her and Jake in the snowy mountains from now on. " Marshall explained sadly.

I gasped in surprise, along with the other pups, and they all started talking and asking questions at the same time again. I just kept looking at Marshall, who still looked really upset.                            

 I know he did what he had to do because he was a little protective and desperate on keeping his pups safe like Everest was. I walked up to him and put my paw on his shoulder sympathetically. " It's alright Marshall. I know you and Everest were just trying to keep Snowflake and the twins out of danger. "      

Ryder then came up and gave Marshall a pat on the head. " Yeah, you were a great dad and I'm sure Everest will take good care of them. "

The others then also came up and sympathized with Marshall. I then turned to see the boys standing there with upset looks on their faces as they whimpered. They must really miss Snowflake. I walked up to them and Emmett came and nuzzled me.                                                            " Dad, do you think we'll ever see Snowflake again? " he whispered. " Maybe we will. The world is a magical place. " I replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there's another chapter. Sorry it took me a long time to update this but I had resumed school and had to focus on my studies. Also, this last little quote made by Chase was something I picked up from the Bluey episode 'Camping '.                                                                          Anyways on to the next chapter.