Dalma-twins!!

Snowflake's POV

A month later...

It was an early morning at the lookout and I had woken up and had my breakfast. I sat outside the lookout and breathed fresh air as I felt a small gust of wind. I look at the view as the sun lights up the rest of Adventure Bay and I soon think about my mother Everest. I haven't seen her in a while.

It is now getting so close to her giving birth to my new brother or sister. I didn't really if it was going to be a boy or girl, because I know I'll be the best big sister ever. I turn to see the other puppies and dogs playing outside. Although, I miss staying with my mom, I love living at the lookout. My dad, Ryder and the others have been taking such good care of me.

I soon see someone walking up the hill to the lookout. As it comes closer, I realize that it's my mom.

" Mom!! " I bark happily.

" Hello Snowflake, how are you doing? "

" I'm fine. " Just then, the other puppies approach me and my mom.

" Hello Everest. " Charlie says.

" Hey there, boys. Hope you're all having fun with Snowflake? "

" Of course, we are. " Emmett replied.

" Yeah, we love having her here. " Oscar then says.

There was silence for a moment until I thought of what to say. " Mom, I just want to let you know I'll be a great big sister and keep my new sibling/siblings safe. "

Charlie then said. " Yeah, and we'll help Snowflake and be big brotherly figures to your pups. " The other puppies then stand up with courage and determination.

" That's wonderful. " She said, nuzzling me and smiling at the boys.                                                                   I then see a small puddle of water appear.

" Umm, mom. What's that? " I ask, referring to the liquid that just came out of her. The boy puppies then notice it as well.

My mom looks down. " Oh dear! "

" What's wrong? " Gunner asks, concerned.

" Uh nothing's wrong Gunner, but, Snowflake, I need to go get Ryder and the other dogs. I'm going into labour. "

I ran to go get my dad while the boys went to go get Ryder. My dad was outside resting. I nudged him awake and his eyes soon opened. "Dad!!"

" What is it Snowy? " He asked while yawning.

" It's mom! She's here at the lookout, and she's going into labour! " 

Dad was now completely awake. " Alright, I'll go get the others. " He said, as he ran off, even though he tripped for a moment, he stood up and continued running.

As that happened, I got a call from Ryder on my pup tag. " Snowflake, the boys told me your mother is in labour. I need you to get Katie and tell her to come here as fast as you can. I'll call Jake and tell him what's happening. "

" Got it! " I said and rushed to get Katie from her pet store. Thankfully Katie's store isn't far from the lookout, so I got there in just two minutes.

She noticed me coming. " Snowflake, what are you doing here? You look worried about something. "

" Ryder said I should come get you and bring you to the lookout. My mom Everest is going to give birth. "

She gasped. " Ok, let's go. " And the two of us ran back to the lookout.