Training

Charlie's POV

A few months later...

I was outside playing with my three brothers, Oscar, Emmett, and Gunner. Oscar and Gunner were playing tug-of-war with a rope, which was one of our chew toys, while me and Emmett were playing tag.

" I'm gonna get you, Emmett " I said

" Ha! I'd love you to see you try. " Emmett replied.

I tried to catch up with Emmett, but he was pretty fast so I jumped up and pounced on him, which caused us to roll for a while. We then started laughing, got up again and we continued our game until Emmett ran into our dad, Chase

" Woah, you boys should slow down. " Dad said

" Sorry dad, me and Charlie were only playing. " Emmett said.

" I see. But still, it's important that you play safely so that you won't hurt yourselves. " Dad told us.

" Ok, thanks dad. We'll be going now " I said, as me and Emmett ran off to play with Oscar and Gunner.

Chase's POV

I was outside the lookout to see how the boys were doing. I then saw Oscar and Gunner playing tug-of-war with their chew toy, and I giggled, happy to see them playing together. Until I felt someone/ some pup bump into me. I looked down and saw that it was Emmett.                                    Thank goodness he wasn't hurt. Charlie then ran up to him after.

" Woah, you boys should slow down. " I said, to my sons.

" Sorry dad, Charlie and I were only playing. " Emmett replied

" I see. But still, it's important that you play safely so that you won't hurt yourselves " I told them

" Ok, thanks dad. We'll be going now. " Charlie said, as he and Emmett went to play tug-of-war with Oscar and Gunner.

I smiled at all four of them. They're such good pups.  I thought.

Snowflake's POV

Hi, I'm Snowflake. I live in the snowy mountain, which are near Adventure Bay, with my mom Everest and her owner Jake. But, after living a few months here, my mom is finally gonna take me to Adventure Bay to live with my dad Marshall, who lives at the Paw Patrol lookout with his owner Ryder and the other dogs, and I'm so excited.

" Snowflake, you're ready to go stay with your dad? " My mom said.

" Sure mom. I'm so excited, and I can't wait to go to live with him and the other dogs at the lookout. " I replied, as I barked excitedly.

My mom giggled. " That's not the only thing  you'll expect. ", she then whispered.

I heard what she whispered and pondered on what she meant for a while. My mom and I drove to Adventure Bay in her vehicle, which was a snow mobile, and we soon arrived at the lookout.

When I jumped out of my mom's snow mobile, I saw some of the dogs and puppies playing outside, including my dad. My dad then spotted us and walked toward us as I ran up to him.

" Dad! " I barked excitedly.

" Hello Snowflake! How was it like staying with your mom? " He asked, happily.

" It was so much fun, but I'm so excited to stay with you! " I replied, still full of excitement.

I said goodbye to my mom and I ran to play with puppies Charlie, Oscar, Emmett and Gunner(they were my parents' best friends Chase and Skye's puppies) .