Twins at the lookout

Tyler's POV

Well, I guess I should probably introduce myself.                                                                                                     I'm Tyler, and I am a young male dalmatian pup. I am now three months old and can talk fluently. My twin sister and I are both dalmatians, just like my father while my older sister and my mom are both huskies. I have black spotted fur that is covered in some freckles. I have light blue eyes, like my dad too, not mention I'm a bit clumsy as him.                                                                  

My dad is Marshall, my mom is Everest, my older sister is Snowflake, and my twin sister's name is Summer. Me and Summer live in the snowy mountains with our mother Everest and her owner Jake while Snowflake lives with our dad at the lookout, which is in Adventure Bay.                        

I'm very close with my mom and Summer but I'm not really that close to my dad and Snowflake, because they lived a bit far away. But, luckily, today is the day my mom's going to take Summer and I to the lookout so that we could get to know my dad's owner and the other pups better.

" You pups ready to meet your dad and big sister? " My mom asked, when we were about     leaving.

" Uh huh. I can't  wait to meet daddy and the other pups. " Summer barked excitedly.

" Yeah, this is going to be so much fun! " I said, even more excited.

We entered our mom's snowmobile and drove down into Adventure Bay. As we were driving, I looked at the surroundings. I always thought of Adventure Bay as a small town by the sea. But now looking at it, it's really beautiful and amazing.

We soon arrived at the lookout where I saw Snowflake playing outside with the other puppies. Summer and I jumped out of the snowmobile and ran towards her.

" Hey Snowflake. " I barked happily.

" Hey big sis. " Summer said, excited.

" Summer, Tyler. " Snowflake said, happily as she ran towards us and nuzzled us both. " So, how's living in the snowy mountains? "

" It's great. " I answered.

" Yeah. Mom and Jake have been taking us snowboarding, sledding and we've meet all sorts of snow animals. " Summer then added.

" Yeah, good times. " Snowflake said as if she was remembering them. " Why don't you guys come play with me and the boys? "

"Sure." I barked.

"Well, I don't know." Summer said shyly. Summer is quite more shy than me when it comes to playing with others. The snowy mountains don't really have any other pups, only snow animals. And she has felt comfortable around them. So playing with the other puppies might be new for her. Luckily, Snowflake was there to help with comfort.

"Don't worry Summer. I'll be there with you. And, besides, you're going to like Charlie, Oscar, Emmett and Gunner as much as I do." Snowflake said, as she took us to meet the other puppies, who are one of my mom's friends' puppies.

I see the four male pups get up and they started to play hide and seek.

"Hey, can I play too?!" I asked coming up to them.

"Sure you can little Tyler." Snowflake's friend Emmett said kindly. He was always nice to me because he thinks I'm cute! Snowflake and Summer came up and Summer asked if they could join them and they said yes to her kindly too.

We then split into teams. I was on Snowflake's team,  Charlie and Oscar were a team, Emmett and Gunner were a team as well and Summer was the one seeking us.