Entry 22: Forgiveness

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

After the party, I called Jaewon. I told him that he'll meet my dads tomorrow and that they'll talk. He was nervous at first, but I assured him that I'll be there and if something goes wrong, I'll be there to talk to them. Jaewon said okay and he'll be ready for tomorrow. Then the next morning, they met and talked. I was there the whole time. They were a bit awkward at first, but then they finally forgave him and that they'll be okay with us being together when I asked if we can date. I know, I'm brave haha

- Jungkook :)

Jungkook sat on his bed, smiling as he waited for Jaewon to answer his call. It didn't take long until Jaewon answered the call.

"Hello, Kookie?"

"Hi, Jae... So, I talked with dads... And they agreed to talking with you" Jungkook says, giggling.

"Really? I'm a bit nervous"

"No need to, Jae... I'll be there... If anything goes wrong, I'll talk to them, yeah?" Jungkook says, smiling. Jaewon hums and said that he's ready after taking a minute to think.

Jungkook opens the door and walked in, holding Jaewon's hand. He turns to Jaewon, smiling as they reached the living room. Everyone looked up and stared at Jaewon, who tightens his hold on Jungkook's hand.

"Hello" Jaewon says, bowing.
"Sit down" Yoongi says and Jaewon nodded, walking to a seat with Jungkook being beside him. They then started their talk, it was a bit awkward but then as it got longer, it got better. They adviced Jaewon to take good care of Jungkook and that they forgive him and made him promise to never hurt their son again.

"If we date, are you guys okay with it?" Jungkook asks and everyone looked at each other. They all smiles, nodding.

"We'll be okay with that, just take good care of each other, yeah?"