Entry 9: Whoever Hobi Is

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

Last night, another guy appeared in my dream and as usual, their face is blurry. He called himself Hobi, he called me sunshine... I kinda feel like he have some kind of connection with me, because he was taking care of me like how dad takes care of me... Whoever Hobi is, you're so nice... If you're a real person, I would like to meet you and know why you're one of the guys that appear on my dreams...

- Jungkook :)

"Honey, are you done changing?" Jungkook heard, making him smile.
"Yes, dad! I wore the shirt you gifted me" Jungkook says, laughing as he hears a knock before hearing the door open. He's met with his dad, who had the same shirt.

"Aigoo... Where are we going?" Jungkook asks and his dad smiles.
"We're going to an orphanage" His dad says and he gasps.
"Really? Oh, my gosh... I wanna meet the kids there and give them food and toys" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Hmm, I'm giving away your old toys and some old clothes" His dad says and he nodded. He gasps, startling his father.
"Not Mr Bun, dad!" Jungkook says and his dad chuckles. He had just noticed his dad is hiding his arms behind his back.

"You think I'll give away your favorite stuffed toy?" His dad says and shows what was behind his back.
"Oh, my gosh, you fixed him?!" Jungkook says, grabbing the toy and his dad nodded, smiling.

They walked inside the orphanage, both holding big boxes. They're met with two women, Jungkook looked at the others woman and she looked familiar. He puts down the box and the woman gasps.
"Jungkook" She says, looking at him with wide eyes.
"Uhm...?" Jungkook says, looking at his father in confusion. His father shrugs and looks away.

"You're so big now... You're grown up..."