Entry 13: Agreement

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

Dad (if I can even call him that) apologized, to me and to my six other dads. They had an agreement, they were glad that dad had taken care of me and never had hurt me, so they let me/him to see each other whenever we want to, but I have to live with them. I'm okay with that, so that I can get to know them better and remember the memories we all had shared.

- Jungkook :)

"Jungkook ah... Honey, I'm really sorry... I was just really mourning when I saw you, my son died the same day everyone thought you died... I don't know what came to me... I'm really sorry" Mr Yoon says, with clasped hands as he bowed very low, showing that he's really guilty for what he had did.

"Please get up..." Hoseok says and they all stared at him.
"Me and Jin hyung had an agreement... Since you were nice to our son and never had hurt him in the five years you've had him, we'll let you see him whenever you want" Hoseok says and the others looked at them.

They all agreed and Mr Yoon looked at them in shock.
"Really?" Mr Yoon says, sniffling and they nodded.
"But, please don't ever do these things again" Jin says and Mr Yoon nodded, bowing his head again.

The next day, Mr Yoon brought Jungkook's things over to their house. He helped Jungkook, gave him one last hug and one last forehead kiss before they separated ways. Jungkook is now in his new room, which the six had reorganize for him.
"Do you guys have any things that I can see to try and remember?" Jungkook asks and they nodded.

Taehyung then went to go and grab the special box they had hid for five years, they didn't even touch it for that long.
"Here... " Taehyung says and handed the box to Jungkook. He looked at it and sees a small keychain, the same on his bag.

"Our Little Koo's things..."