Entry 7: Seokjin?

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

Okay, weird dream. This blurry face in my dream, he was calling me Koo and I don't know why... These dreams feels like it had happened, but why does it feel like it is? Am I going crazy? Or that's just the side effects of the antidepressants? Dad told me to just ignore this dreams but this blurry guy in my dream called him as Jin, he said his full name is Seokjin and he's my dad... But my dad's full name is Yoon Yeongyu, weird...

- Jungkook :)

"Dad, do you know a guy named Seokjin?" Jungkook asks as he swallowed the food he was chewing.
"Hmm? Seokjin? Never heard of that name before" His dad says, shrugging.
"Maybe it's a person from your college? You know what, bub, just ignore those dreams, yeah? You're meeting your psychiatrist today, maybe you can tell him" His dad says and Jungkook nodded.

"Koo, please make sure to get better... Dad does not want you being like this, hmm? Dad just wants you to get better" His dad says and Jungkook nodded. His dad pats his back, kissing the top of his head.

As his dad walked to the sink, he winces as his head hurt. He rubs the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes.

"I know it's hard, but me and your other dads just doesn't want to lose you... Please don't listen to the voices in your head, don't let the darkness take you, yeah? We would be devastated if we lose you... I love you, we love you, sweetheart"

"I'm so sorry, Jungkookie... We promised to protect you, we failed... "

"No, dad... You guys didn't... I'm thankful that you guys are doing everything to make me happy and healthy... I love you all... "

"Jungkook, are you okay?" He hears, looking up to be met with his father.
"Oh, yeah, just a sudden headache" He says and his dad looked at him in worry.
"Do you want medicine?" His dad asks and he nodded.  As his dad went to get medicine, he frowned.

"What was that...?"

?"