Entry 8: The Real Life Seokjin?

Dear diary,

Dear diary,

Me and dad went grocery shopping today. We bought so many food and he even let me buy myself some snacks, I only bought few because I don't wanna waste his money but he told me I can buy more, so I took three more. And then, we had to separate, I had to buy some school supplies since I need it for my project, and guess what... My partner is Jaewon! I'm so happy, at least it's one of my friends! Then when I went to this store, I bumped into someone. We made eye contact, he didn't look mad, but more of shock. He knew my name and he said his name is Seokjin? Or Jin, yeah, Jin... Then he told me he's my father, of course I didn't believe him... He's a stranger that I just bumped into... And might just be a coincidence that his name is the same one from my dream... I had to walk away from him because he was starting to scare me.

- Jungkook :)

Jungkook bumps into someone, looking up to be met with a stranger.
"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking at my way" Jungkook says, bowing his head. He looked back and stared at the guy's expression. He didn't look mad, he looked rather shocked.
"Jungkook..." The guy says and Jungkook frowns, looking at the guy in confusion.

"Uhm... How do you know my name?" Jungkook asks and the guy became more shocked.
"It can't be... Do you know me? I'm Kim Seokjin, your dad... I'm Jin, your dad... Jungkookie..." He says and Jungkook backed away, looking at Jin in confusion.

"I'm sorry? You might've just gotten the wrong person" Jungkook says and the Jin guy shook his head.
"I'm sorry, but I need to do something... " Jungkook says and walked away, feeling a bit scared but confused at the same time.

"He had the same name as the guy in my dream... "