chapter 9

It been a couple of weeks since our conversation with Baba. He hasn't said anything to me yet. Every single day I'm looking forward to an update from him But I can't ask. I desperately need to know where I stand at, what is my position in Sadiq's life, I want to know everything.

***

I just know something is going on from mom looks. It seems like she want to tell me something but not yet ready.

We finished eating and decided to watch our favorite Turkish drama.

"Gosh kanat is so attractive " khadi said referring to her crush from the series.

"Not as attractive as Sadiq"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Nothing on this universe is compared to Sadiq."

"Hanan come here" mom called when I'm enjoying the series. I don't know why she always call me when I'm doing something and not when I'm bored.

I get up and went without any hesitation

"Where are you mom?"

"In my room"

I walk in and sat down.

"Here I am"

"I want to talk to you about something important, come closer " she pointed.

I move closer and sat down.

"So we had a conversation with your dad. I have been waiting for the right moment to talk to you."

"Is it about Sadiq" I said curiously.

"Yes it is. I have a good new but don't rejoice yet"

"Omg" I almost scream then I quickly calm down.

"Your dad talk to Sadiq's dad week ago. He was so happy about the idea. I didn't tell you because I want everything to be in place." She paused

"Yes mom I'm listening"

"Sadiq's dad talked to Sadiq's mom and she was so delighted about it. They think if this workout then it will be the best of both families, and it will bring us together"

That was the best thing I have had in so many years of my life. I hugged my mom so tight and thank her so much for everything.

The first thing I had to do was call Hafsa and told her. 

"I'm so happy for you bestie. Sadiq is finally gonna be yours"

Dad call my name and I had to end the call.

"Dad is calling me I will call you later." I ended the call quick and went to dad.

"I'm sure you already talked with your mom about this issue" he said

"Yes dad"

" So all I can say is Alhamdulillah right now. Everything is in the right place. Get ready Sadiq is coming to see you tomorrow inshallah"

Sadiq is coming to see me? Me? My Sadiq is coming for me? Unbelievable.

***

Can't wait for this ship to sail👩‍🦯👩‍🦯