Chapter 1

Hi, my lovely readers!! This book is a sequel to Little demon but can also be read as a stand-alone. If you've not read Little demon yet, you can go and read or you could still read this straight away. Enjoy!!!

Vegas

No matter how much I told Pete I didn't like him frequenting the main house, he never listened. Tankhun always looks for the slightest chance to steal him away. He is unbearable. Can't he just leave him in peace? How can one be so hard-headed? That cousin of mine is unbelievable. They need to understand he is no longer a bodyguard.

Pete left home this morning and he's still not back. How can he do this? I will punish him tonight. Am not letting him off that easily. I need to go to the main house to make myself clear to them. It's about time they stopped this nonsense, especially Tankhun.

I got into my clothes grabbed my keys and headed out. I saw Macau and Venice playing around the house and Venice jumped up as soon as he saw me. I got closer and picked him up.

"Hey buddy," I said kissing him on the cheek. "Daddy needs to go attend to some business. I will be back soon so stay with Macau for a bit okay? You could go boss the bodyguards around too. You're very good at it" I said giving him another kiss and he kissed me back.

"Where are you off to?" Macau asked crossing his arms over his chest. "Am going to bring Pete back" I replied handing Venice over to him. "He can come back on his right? He asked laughing. "You think he was going to come now if I don't go get his ass over here? Am sure that cousin of mine has kidnapped him in his room watching some stupid series" I said and Macau nodded his head in agreement. "I'll be back," I said before, walking away.

My drive to the main family house was short as I drove a little faster than usual. I got to the entrance and the bodyguards greeted and I nodded in response. I made my way inside the house.

"Hey Vegas, what brings you here? It's been a while since we saw you around here, Porsche said as soon as he saw me.

"Am here to save Pete, I said with a straight face.

"What?!!! Pete was kidnapped? By whom, he asked and I raised a brow. Was he seriously asking me this question?

"Am here to save him from that crazy cousin of mine, I replied and Porsche let out a loud laugh. He kept laughing and it was now beginning to annoy me. "What's funny? I asked furrowing my brows.

"I doubt you will be able to take him from this place today because Tankhun was watching a series with him since morning and after they took a break, he again took Pete and went out with his shopping, he finished I was now really angry.

What does my cousin take Pete for? Some servant who would be at his beck and call? And to think Pete runs to him every time he calls with the excuse of burning the minor family house down if he doesn't show up. I will be the one to burn the main family house down if he messed with me and my family, I said looking irritated and Porsche still wouldn't stop laughing.

"Come burn down this place if you have the balls," a voice said and I knew it was no one other than Kinn. Another person who could equally ruin my mood. "Why don't you just tell your brother to leave Pete alone huh? Does Pete owe him anything?' I asked shooting a glare at Kinn.

"Am not the one keeping your man so why are you directing your anger at me? He said rolling his eyes. "You are his brother so it's normal no take it out on you," I said prettily.

"Eyes are looking at you Vegas, I advise you to wait for them inside, he said walking over to Porsche and kissing him. I rolled my eyes at the sight. "You guys got no shame huh? I said sarcastically intending to piss Kinn off.

"Yes, I've got no shame. Do you have a problem with that?" He threw back at me. I don't have the time to deal with him right now.

I made my way into the house and I made my way to Tankhun's room. That is exactly where I want to wait for them.

"You are something else Vegas," Porsche says as he followed behind me. "Am crazy when he comes to Pete" I replied and he shook his head.

I sat in the room with my legs crossed as I kept staring at the doorway.

"I can't believe this Vegas" you are obsessed with Pete and I'm amazed, Porsche said with a look that said I was unbelievable. I didn't respond to him and kept my attention focused on the door while he switched on the TV to watch a show.

I kept checking the time and It was 6 pm already. How on earth could they be out for this long? I've been here for four hours and there was no sign of them. Pete is really in for some real trouble after am done with my cousin. Porsche knew not to utter a word as he saw I wasn't really in a good mood.

Finally, the door opened and Tankhun entered with Pete and his other bodyguards.

"The movie at the cinema was so nice Pete! My cousin screamed and I got on my feet glaring hard at him. Pete saw me and immediately hid behind Arm. I was amused by his sudden action. He's hiding now. Interesting.

"What the hell are you doing here Vegas? Tankhun asked loudly.

"What am I doing here? Is that a question you are supposed to ask me when you've held my baby captive since morning? And what did you just say? Did you go to watch a movie? I thought it was just shopping you went to do and you happen to drag him again to watch a movie. I asked irritated.

"You seem to have forgotten he has a family and Venice is still a kid and needs him around. How can you be this selfish?" I asked unbelievably. Pete was still hiding behind the bodyguard looking at me.

"Cut the crap Vegas! You are around and can take care of Venice. You are good at it so why complain so much if Pete is out for just a day? He glared at me.

"Just a day? You invite him here all the time and you tell me it's just a day? Am taking him back and so forget about him sleeping over. He is not yours anymore and I have every right to take him back, I looked in Pete's direction.

"Come out Pete, I asked calmly but he was still behind Arm. "Pete come out! What are you hiding behind there? I came to take you home so please come.

"I am not coming out until you calm down Vegas, he replied not making any attempt to come to me. I sighed and brought my hand to touch my temple.

He is stubborn and I will use the only way I knew he will obey.

"Come out now, Pete!

One...two...

"Fine am coming to you," he said and made his way over to me, I smiled to myself. He is always scared of the count.

I took his hand in mine and we made our way out. Ignoring all the others in the room including Porcshe who still found my attitude hilarious.

"You bastard cousin" Tankhun yelled but I ignored him.

Pete walked by my side quietly as we walked to the car.

"Are you mad at me Vegas, he finally broke the silence?

"Am not mad Pete, I just don't like you being away from me for too long, especially if it's my cousin who called you, I replied calmly and he was finally relieved I wasn't mad at him.

Don't be too happy yet Pete, I will still punish you for this when we get home, I said smirking at him.

"You bastard Vegas, can't you just let it go?" He said and I knew the calm Pete from before was gone. I kind of like him when he's like this. He has no idea what I have in store for him when we get home.

"What are you planning Vegas? He asked curiously.

"You'll find out when we get home."