Dream-A-Rooney

"Hey, Liv." Y/N greeted as she saw Liv walk into the school in her SkyVolt costume. "Hey, check you out. My girlfriend's a superhero."

Liv smiled." Hey." She said as she and Y/N hugged.

"SkyVolt!" Aubrey said as she ran over to Y/N and Liv. "Thank goodness you're here. An evil lurks in the cafeteria. Liver nuggets!"

"Okay, well, sorry, Aubrey. I'm not exactly in superhero mode right now. I actually just popped over from set to pick up my homework." Liv told her. "But, I mean, let's be honest. A cape really helps you make an entrance."

"It also helps you make an exit." Aubrey pulled out her cape and ran away.

"SkyVolt, an evil lurks in the cafeteria only you can fight." Willow said walking over to Y/N and Liv with Andie.

"Yeah, heard. It's them liver nuggets." Liv replied, annoyed.

"Liv, honey, thank goodness you're here-" Karen started.

"I cannot do anything about these liver nuggets!" Liv snapped and Y/N put her hands on Liv's shoulders to calm her down

"Okay. Okay." Karen replied. "The music program's budget is being cut in half."

"What? No!" Liv protested looking back at Willow, Andie, and Y/N.

"You have to save music, Mrs. Rooney." Andie told her.

"Well, I am working on it. I am planning fundraisers. I'm even gonna have a concert. A local sponsor will match every dollar that we raise." Karen explained.

"Wow. Who's playing at the concert?" Liv asked, curious.

"Well, I was hoping that The Dream could play." Karen said, hopeful. "Now, I know the band broke up when Andie and Y/N broke up." Liv looked down at the ground with guilt when Karen said that. "Which maybe I shouldn't have even mentioned."

Andie laughed. "It's cool. I'm with Dump Truck now."

"And I'm with Liv." Y/N smiled, putting an arm around Liv.

"And I'm with Joey." Willow added and everyone looked at her. "Whether he acknowledges it or not."

"I mean... Guys, what do you say? Do you wanna get The Dream back together?" Liv asked the group.

"Yes!" Andie cheered.

"Let's do it." Willow replied.

"Great! So it's this Saturday night." Karen informed them.

"Oh, no Saturday? You guys, I can't i'm so sorry. I'm shooting Voltage all weekend." Liv said, sadly.

"SkyVolt!" Aubrey shouted as she ran over to the group. "The liver nuggets have mutated. We need you now more than ever."

"What the heck. Let's save lunch!" Liv said before running away to the cafeteria like a superhero.

...

"Hey, guys!" Liv greeted Joey and Parker as she walked into the school.

"Except her." Artie said, weakly, and falling backwards only for one of his minions to catch him. 

The ref blew her whistle. "You're out."

"Bless you, Taylor." Artie said, softly. "You're one self-sacrifice closer to minion of the month."

"Um, okay. So has anybody seen Willow?" Liv continued. "Because they changed my Voltage schedule, and now I can do the concert!"