Haunt-A-Rooney

"All right, here is your autograph, Mr. Zombie." Liv said giving the zombie an autograph. "I made it out to-" Liv grunted and growled before continuing. "Just like you asked. Oh, please watch Voltage."

...

"To promote my new TV show, Voltage, I got to go to New York City to be on Jimmy Fallon." Liv told the camera. "I killed it in my lip-sync battle."

...

"I begged and I whined until Liv agreed to take me with her to New York." Joey told the camera. "I really wanted to go to the Central Park Spooktacular and debut my greatest Halloween costume ever." Joey continued before putting on a giant Cat mask. "See, it's me as a cat wearing a Joey t-shirt. It's ironic, it's awesome, and I'm never taking it off."

...

"Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo." Joey sang as he walked over to Liv. "I hope the Spooktacular scares me to death nine times. See, I'm a cat, so I have nine lives."

"Right. Yeah. Yeah, I get it." Liv said, annoyed. "Why don't you go get your haunted house on? Mostly because your freakishly large cat eyes are creeping me out."

"If they're creeping you out, you can always just look at Joey." Joey said gesturing to his shirt. "This is the best costume ever! See ya." He said before walking over to the haunted house.

Liv chuckled when she saw a girl who was dressed as a wolf. "Why Mrs. Wolf... what big ears you have." Liv joked.

The girl chuckled and turned around. "All the better to hear you with my- Liv?" Y/N cut herself off when she saw Liv.

"Y/N!" Liv said in shock before laughing nervously. "Hi! You're in New York City... and you're dressed as the Big Bad Wolf."

"And you're in New York City... dressed as Little Red Riding Hood." Y/N said awkwardly. 

Liv laughed nervously. "Look at us! We're living a fairy tale!"

...

"So what are the odds that the girl that I like, but have been avoiding because she dated my friend Andie would show up in New York on Halloween at the same event wearing a costume from the same fairy tale as me?" Liv rambled to the camera. "Apparently 100%."

...

"Wow. Um, so- so what brings you to New York?" Liv asked Y/N.

"I'm heading to Grandmother's house." Y/N told Liv, and Liv laughed. "No, literally. My grandmother lives on 86th of Amsterdam." Y/N said, seriously.

"Oh... Cool!" Liv said and Y/N smiled. "Uh, well... great to see you." Liv continued. Y/N and Liv stood there in awkward silence for a couple seconds before Liv spoke up. "Actually, it's really kind of awkward to see you." Liv told her. "Um... the last time that we were together, you said some things, you know, sort of like, um... 'Hey, Liv!' and like, you know, 'What's up, Liv?' and... 'I'll wait for you as long as it takes, Liv'."

"Yeah... about that." Y/N started. "Um... I didn't mean to make things awkward between us. Can we just hang out as friends?" Y/N asked.

"Huh." Liv thought for a moment. "Yeah. I guess maybe we could do that. I mean, we were friends before all of this, right?"