Prom-A-Rooney

"Um... Hey, Willow." Liv greeted as she saw Willow walk past her while holding a butterfly net. "You, uh, catching butterflies?"

"Nope. Catching Joeys." Willow said with an insane grin. "And when I net him, I'm asking him to prom."

"Okay, but if you catch him in a net, isn't that really, like, not asking him?" Liv asked.

"We have a complicated relationship." Willow said. "So who are you going with?" 

"My microphone. I'm performing a song at prom." Live informed her.

"No way. That's so cool." Willow smiled.

"Thank you. I'm still writing it, so having a date would be a distraction." Liv said.

"I got you, Joey!" Willow swung her net and caught a guy who looked like Joey. "Sorry, Jeffrey. Move along. Move along."

"Okay, Willow." Liv tried to take Willows net but she held on. Finally Willow let go. "Willow. You can't throw a net around and expect to catch someone you like." Liv swung the net behind her capturing someone. Willow pointed behind Liv.

"Nice welcome for the new kid." Y/N said awkwardly.

"Oh! Y/N." Liv said startled.

...

"Y/N Dippledorf is my super-cute neighbor who goes to a different school." Liv told the camera. "Did I mention she's super cute, because if I didn't you should know that she's super cute."

...

Liv took the net off of Y/N's head and gave it back to Willow. "I'm sorry. Um, Willow, this is my neighbor Y/N. She is super cu...ool. Cool."

"Nice to meet you, super 'cu...ool' Y/N." Willow said with a chuckle.

"Um, so, what are you doing at Ridgewood?" Liv asked.

"Oh, well, my boarding school was built over an old copper mine, which is now a new sinkhole." Y/N informed her. "With a boarding school in it. I'm going to Ridgewood."

"Oh, you're going to- You're going to Ridgewood!" Liv said with a nervous laugh. "You're gonna be with me every- You're gonna be with us every day. Oh, wow."

"Yeah, so I have to check in at the office, which is where?" Y/N asked the two girls.

"Oh, it's that way." They both said, each pointing in a different direction.

"No, that way." Liv corrected herself as Willow pointed Livs hand in the right direction.

"Okay, bye." Liv said as she watched Y/N walk away.

Liv turned around to see Willow had a huge grin on her face.

"What?" Liv asked.

"You like her." Willow teased.

"What? No, I don't. I don't like- woah is that Joey?" Liv gasped, pointing up the stairs.

"He's mine!" Willow screamed as she ran up the stairs

...

The next day Y/N found Liv at her locker.

"Hey, Liv. Thanks for showing me around yesterday." Y/N thanked.

"Oh. Yeah." Liv said closing her locker. "Once you know which water fountains spray up your nose, Ridgewood's pretty much a cakewalk."