Co-Star-A-Rooney

"And action." Gemma said.

"I don't know who sent you, but give them a message from me." Liv said, as SkyVolt, to the bad guy.

The bad guy ran up to her but she kicked him in the stomach and the guy went flying.

"Don't mess with SkyVolt." Liv said seriously.

...

"On my new show, Voltage, I play Tess, a brainy angst-ridden cheerleader who is SkyVolt, a superhero who battles villains by herself." Liv informed the camera. "In real life, I need three people to help me put on that super-suit."

...

"Liv, I've got huge news." Gemma told Liv as she walked over to her. "We're casting the role of Garrison."

Liv gasped. "The shy school photographer who knows the secret of my powers."

"And they're your love interest!" Gemma said with a smile. (I said they since this book is gxg and Josh, the guy who actually gets the role, is a boy.)

"Ooh!" Gemma and Liv said in unison.

"In the comic books, They're a really big character." Liv said with excitement.

"Exactly. That's why we're having you audition with the finalists." Gemma told Liv. "We've got a ton of buzz since our huge premiere. That's why we're looking at actors from New York, LA, Chicago, London!" Gemma continued.

"What about Stevens Point?" Liv questioned. "We have a lot of local talent right here in our backyard."

"Liv, look at me." Gemma said before grabbing Liv's shoulders. "Closer." Gemma then pulled Liv close to her face. 

"Oh." Liv said with a chuckle. "We're doing the close face-talky thing again."

"Are you telling me a tiny town in Wisconsin can produce a Liv Rooney and another star?" Gemma asked. "Well, I'm skeptical, but hopeful. Let's do it!"

"Everyone in Stevens Point is gonna be so excited!" Liv cheered. "You might even get a burger named after you at Beef McGravy's." Liv said with realization.

"I want that, Liv. I want that bad." Gemma said seriously. "That's lunch, people!"

After Liv ate her lunch she got changed into her cheerleading costume and headed over to the clock tower set.

"Liv rooney, you're fantastic. I can't get enough of you." Gemma complimented.

Liv snickered. "Thank you!"

"Oh, no. I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the Liv Rooney burger from Beef McGravy's." Gemma admitted as she turned around to show Liv the burger and Liv laughed. 

Y/N then walked onto the set. She paused when she saw Liv. "Hey, Liv." Y/N greeted.

Liv turned around and looked at her, shocked. "Y/N! Hi! What are you doing here? Um... Gemma, this is my neighbor-classmate-ex-bandmate friend."

...

"She's also my ex-crush that I had to keep secret from my friend, Andie, her ex-girlfriend." Liv said to the camera with a nervous laugh. "But that felt a little bit TMI for a formal introduction."

...

"I heard that Voltage was opening auditions to people in Stevens Point and I'm auditioning for the role of Garrison." Y/N admitted and Liv's eyes widened. "I mean, if that's okay with you." Y/N continued.