Gown Ups Weekend Pt.3

Jada Pov;
It's my bestfriend Birthday! I yelled walking into Avery & Quan hotel room. I had gotten her a Michael Kors wristlet & Victoria secrets gift card for $50. I walked in her room with her gifts & a birthday cake.

Jada , wtf are you doing ? Avery woke up in her sleepy voice.

It's your birthday! Wake up, I said.

Let me sleep, she said .

Nahh, get up , I said .

She sat up & looked at her balloons, birthday cake, & gifts.

What's this ? She asked looking at her stuff.

Look in it, I said handing it to her.
She looked in it. Opened the bag & her face lit up.

Thank you !!! She hugged me tightly.

Soon August & Quan came in with bags. Quan walked over to Avery & kissed her.

Awee yall cute , I said .

We made it official last night, Avery said .

Awee; I said again .

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I saw the tattoos & I knew who it was. He kissed my cheek.

Hey ma, he said in my ear.

Hii, I said .

Where you going in them shorts? He said looking down.

I just woke up August, I said.

Oh ok because yo ass ain't wearing them out. Those fa me, he said in my ear.

Shut up, I said .

Jada! Come here, Quan called me into the bedroom.

I got out of August grip & walked into the bedroom.

I got yall matching outfits, with the help of August, Quan said .

I looked & they were batman & superman outfits .

Thank you Quan! I said .

I hugged him & kissed his cheek. I walked out of there room & went back to my hotel room. I walked in the room & walked in me & august bedroom. August was on the bed holding something looking mad as ever.

August baby, what's wrong? I asked.

Who the fuck is Jayden? August said .

I heard the door open and close but I was top frozen to turn around and see who it was.

Answer me Jada! He yelled his voice which startled me.

A friend, I said.

A friend? Why the fuck he just texted yo phone saying he got my kids? August said standing up.

Daddy!!!

I knew that voice from anywhere. It was Diamond. I turned around and there she was with Aubree in his arms. Anthony was playing in the couch. I looked up to see Jayden with a look of hurt in his face. He laid Aubree on the couch next to Anthony. By this time, August was holding Diamond.

Jayden, what are you doing here? I asked .

I got signed for the NBA & i wanted to celebrate & the kids & I wanted to surprise you for your birthday. But apparently I'm a friend to you, he said with attitude.

I turned back around & August was packing his stuff.

Where are you going ? I asked .

I'm leaving . Going home with my kids. Go grab yours, your sisters, & your brothers stuff Diamond please, he said as he put her down.