Grown Ups Weekend.

Jada Pov;
Me & Averys birthday is in a few weeks. 23! We decided all the grown ups are going to Vegas. My baby Jayden can't come because he has to fly down to Miami & meet the coach. But he's already gave me my birthday present. August is going, Avery begged me to bring him. So it's just Me,Avery,Quan, & August. We leave today. I dropped off the kids at August's Mom's house last night. I grabbed all my bags & my purse & headed out the door. I pulled out the driveway & headed down the street. I had to pick up Avery. I pulled in her driveway & shot her a text telling her I'm here. Soon, she came out with like 30 bags but only 3. She got in the car & we pulled out the driveway.
So you ready to Have some fun with August? She asked .

No. I have a man remember, I said .

Girl you know u love him & need him. Jayden I bet can't put it down like he can, she said pulling her phone out.

Shut up. Jayden puts it down Just fine so hush, I said .

Nahh , she said .

By the time we were done with our conversation, we were at the airport. August got us a private jet. We got out, grabbed our things as the vallet guy took my range. I spotted August & Quan standing next to a airplane . Avery gave Quan a hug.

Hey shawty, Quan said .

Hey Quan , I said as I hugged him. We pulled away & Avery & Quan started talking & I could feel August burning a hole in my head.

What? I said throwing my hands up.

You gone give my nigga a hug but not me ? That's messed up , he said .

I walked over to him & leaned into him. He wrapped his hands around my waist. His hands slickly moved down to my butt & gripped it .

Yo ass looks fatter, he said .

I pulled away from him & he smiled at me. I looked at his lips & all I wanted to do was kiss them . I was starring so hard I didn't even realized August was talking.

Aye ma? You ready? He asked.

Yeah I am, I said grabbing my stuff. We walked out to the plane & got in. We settled out stuff in & took a seat. There was even a hot tub in the plane too. There's Champagne & & strawberries.

Ayee Avery, you wanna come with me right quick? Quan asked Avery.

Sure, she said .

I walked to the back of the plane and got my suitcase. I felt a pair of hands come up my sides.

I missed youu ma, August said.

You shouldve thought about that a long time ago August. I miss you too but you can't keep putting yo hands on me, I said grabbing my bathing suit.

I know buy I can't keep my hands off yo fine ass. I see you got thicker too. & what you doing with that? He said pointing to my bathing suit.

I'm gonna wear it, I said turning around.

Nahh. Because you gone make a nigga put it down on yuhh, he said biting his lip.

Damn I missed those damn lips. Juicy ass lips.

What ever August, I said walking to the bathroom. I walked in & stripped out of my clothes. I put on my bathing suit & walked out. By this time, Quan & Avery were back. They had there bathing suits on to. I got in the hot tub & so did everyone else.

So August, I hear you going to California in a few days, Quan said.

Yeah. I got a concert over there, he said sliding next to me.

Have you called the kids? Avery asked me.

No. I think there fine, I said .

As me & Avery Had our conversation, August slid his hand in my bottoms. He rubbed over my clit. I tensed up a little bit. He wanna tease me? The game just started. I put my hand in in his basketball shorts & grabbed his dick.

Youu keep on doing that ima give you the act rightt lil girl, August whispered in my ear.

Aye August we about to head out, Big Ten said .

We all hoped out of the hot tub & put on dry clothes.

Come here Jada, August said pulling me to the back of the plane.

August we about to take off, I said.

Just come here lil girl, he said

I got up & walked to the back of the plane. He shoved Me in the bathroom. He kissed me on my lips & to my neck. I had on a sundress & he pulled it up. I could feel his erected member against my pussy.

Augusttt, I moaned .

You want me ma? He mumbled against my neck.

Yessss, I moaned.

Wait till we get to the hotel, he he said pulling away. He let me down & walked out the bathroom.
Wtf? I said to myself.

I returned to my seat as we took off.

The Games Have Begun ...

good or nahh?

Savii LaRaee. .