Kids Birthday..

Jada Pov;

At this moment, im getting stuff  ready for Diamond & Anthony's birthday party. They're 2 today! My babies are big!!! After August & I split, I met my new bestfriend, Avery. After that, I met a man named Jayden. Us 3 have been close since then.

Mommy Mommy, Aubree said pulling my leather pants.

Yes baby, I said looking down at her.

Juiceee, she said pointing to the fridge.

I got down from the ladder and got her juice from the fridge.

Here you go babygirl , I said handing it to her.

Just then, Jayden came in the door.

Jayden!!  Aubree yelled as she ran up to him. He picked her up and helled her. He put her down and she ran off somewhere. I turned back around hanging back up the banner saying Diamond and Anthony 2 years!

He came behind me and swueezed me ass. I didn't mind because I've always had a thing for Jayden.

Hey now, I said turning around.

Come here, he said.

I jumped in his arms and he caught me. He let me down on the ground.

Your ass looks the bomb in them damn pants, tight, just like you, he said winking at me.

Oh stopp Jayden, I said pushing him.

Gimmie a kiss, he said grabbing me by my waist and pulling me closer.

I puckered up and kissed his soft lips. This wasn't the first time we kissed. We fucked once. Yeah we kiss every now and then but it's nothing major. Im a single Mom.

Where's the kids? He asked.

With Avery. She's out shopping looking for there matching outfits, I said as we pulled away from the kiss.

Oh ok. Im gonna go upstairs and take a nap before the party, he said going upstairs.

Ok! I said.

Just then I heard the front door. I turned around and seen someone I havent seen in a year.

Long time no see, I said with attitude.

Don't do me like that ma. Give daddy a hug, he said holding his arms out .

I couldn't help myself. I ran to him and hugged him tight. His Cologne filled my nose. He smelt so damn good. I pulled away slowly.

How you been ma? August asked.

Good, I said putting my hands in my back pocket.

Good. Where the kids? He asked.

They're with my bestfriend Avery. She went to the mall to get there matching outfits. The party doesn't start till 3, I said.

It was only 12:30, we had enough time.

Oh OK, he said as he sat on the couch.

Im gonna run upstairs right quick, ok ? I said.

Ight ma, he said.

I walked upstairs and seen Jayden knocked out in the guest bedroom. His ass always sleepy. I was in the kids room putting up clothes when a pair of big hands wrapped around my waist.

I've missed you, he said in my ear.

I know. I can't stand here and say I haven't missed you because I have. It's just, you left me with 3 kids to take care of. If it wasn't for Avery, I wouldn't be here. When you left me, I didn't know what to do, I said turning around facing him.