Grown Ups Weekend Pt.2

August Pov;
We landed about an hour ago. We're just chilled up in the hotel room until tonight. Jada & I had to get a room together since Avery & Quan were booed up on the plane kissing & shit. Jada is laying next to me with some booty shorts on, getting a nigga hard & shit.

August can you rub my ass cheek, it hurts, Jada asked .

Yes ma'am , I said .

I got behind her & lifted up her shorts & rubbed up & down her cheek. She started moaning & shit.

Jada you gone have to stop with that Shit, I said .

I'm sorry ....daddy, she said with a smirk.

She knows what it do to me when she call me daddy. I laid on top of her booty. So she could feel my hard dick. She rolled over to where she was looking at me. I laid in between her legs and kissed her lips. I kissed along her neck. She was pulling on my shorts to pull them off. I gladly took them off. Soon, she was butt naked & so was i. I slid in her slowly. She was lookin off.

U good? I said looking down at her.

I can't do this, she said .

I pulled out & she stood up and went to the bathroom. I put my shorts and shirt on. My phone stayed ringing.

Hello ? I said .

Go ahead & start getting dressed. We gone do go cart racing before we hit the club. Club don't open till 9. It's only 5 now, Avery said .

Alright, I said & hung up.

I heard the shower running so I knew she was in the shower. I walked in the bathroom & sat on the toilet.

Jada, I said putting my elbows on my knees.

What August? She said .

What you mean you can't do this? I said .

August, I'm kinda in a relationship, I wanted --

Before she said anything else, I walked out of the bathroom. I was done.

Avery Pov;
Ya girl birthday tomorrow ! All I want is Quan tbh. His sexy ass. Yall wanna know why we took so long at the airport? We fucked in the bathroom, that's why. His lil friend big too. I'll get more of it tonight. A knock at the door came getting me out of my thoughts.

August? I said opening the door.

Did you know Jada was in a Relationship ? He asked looking mad.

All I knew was her & him was close but not dating wise, I said.

Ok because she just told me she in a relationship, he said .

Oh , well I don't know August. I can ask her tonight If you want, I said .

Thank youu, he said . & with that he walked away.

An hour later...

Jada Pov;
We were all dressed for go carts. I had on some high waisted shorts with my hair straight & a crop top. I was cute. August hasn't spoke to me since ii said I was kinda in a relationship. All of a sudden, August phone started ringing while we were waiting on Avery.

Hey baby he said.

Nahh babyy I'm good.

I love yo sexy ass

Bye...

I leaned over to Quan.

He got a girlfriend ? I asked .