The New Girlfriend & Secret never to be told

August Pov;

So I have a new girl, her name is Ray. I met her at the club right after me and Jada split. Yeah I still love her and, who can't love that sexy thing.

I pulled up at my house and parked my range rover. I walked in seeing Bae cooking with my shirt on with her ass hanging out. I walked in & slapped her ass.

Oww baee, she said turning around.

My bad, I said laughing.

Im hungry so hurry up, I said walking out the kitchen.

You wanna snack? She said smirking.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around.

What kinda snack? I asked walking up to her.

You know, she said licking her lips.

Shidd you ain't gotta tell me twice, I said.

I picked her up and laid her down on the kitchen counter. I pulled down her thong and licked her moist pussy. I sucked up all her juices. I bit her pussy and her body was trembling.

Aww fuvkk uhh shitt, she said grabbing the back of my head.

Just like that bae, she said .

All of sudden I smelled a burning smell.

Ohh shit the food, I said.

I Got up and went In the kitchen. The food was burnt.

Ugh Fuck! I said.

What are we gonna eat Now? Ray  said.

I got me something, I said picking her up and laying her on the counter again.

What am I gonna eat ? She said smirking.

My dick, I said as I began to go to work, again.

Jay Pov;

Fuck Jada, bounce dat ass, I said as she gave me a lap dance. She was dancing to Trap Queen. Just then I heard a knock at the door.

Jada jumped up and I went to open the door. It was my cousin Quan.

My nigga, wassup bro, I said dapping him.

Nothing much. I was wandering if you and yo girl wanna hang out tonight at my house, and she can bring the kids with her fine ass friend Avery, Quan said.

Yeah, we Down, what time? I said.

Around 8, he said.

Ight, I said as I closed the door.

Jada! We going to Quan house at 8, I said.

OK! She said.

Skipping to the party...

Jada Pov;

I called Avery and she said she sad coming to the party. I was bringing the kids but they were asleep. I grabbed the kids and walked into Quans house. I took them to the guest bedroom and laid Anthony & Diamond down & August laid Aubree down next to them. We closed the door and walked downstairs. We went downstairs and Avery & Quan were down eachothers throats.

Y'all couldn't wait on us? Jay said .

They pulled apart.

Let's play truth or dare, Jay said.

Im down, we all said .

Alright, Quan, you go first, Avery said.

Alright, uhh, Avery, truth or dare, Quan said.

Dare, she said.

I dare you and Jada to kiss for 30 seconds, he said.

She looked at me and she seemed to be ok with it.

That's fine with me, Avery said.

Alright, i said.

She  leaned in and so did I . Our lips met and she stuck her tounge down my throat. I grabbed the back of her head and deepend it.

Times up! Quan said. We moved apart and she started blushing.

Damm, jay said. That shit was sexy as fuck.

Your turn Avery, Quan said.

Alright, she said. Jay, truth or dare.

Dare, he said.

I dare you too,.. kiss Jada while fingering her, she said .

No problem, he said looking at me.

He grabbed me and pulled Me on his Lap on the couch. He started to kiss me, after about 2 minutes., he stuck his fingers in my panties.
Quan Pov;

Avery is sexy as fuck. Her fine ass. As Jay was fingering Jada, I turned to Avery.

You wanna finish what we started? I asked her.

Of course, she said.

I picked her up and sat her on my lap at the other end of the couch. I pulled my pants down and so did she. Before she began to ride, she leaned into Jada and whispered something. She undid Jay pants and began to fuck him as Avery did the same.

It's gone be a long night...

August Pov;

Ray had to leave a few minutes ago & im lonely asf. I called Jada to see if she wanted to chill but of course she didnt answer. I miss her so much. I called up one of my hoes and she just came in. I layed back and she unbucled my pants. She put my dick in her mouth.

Shit, I groaned.

Way to end the night...

I feel nasty...

Ray in the Media!

Savii.