Chapter 10 - A goodbye party

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒

50%

███████▒▒▒

70%
LOADING...

██████████████]99%

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

now loading . . .

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 100%

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Your Pov:

We were helping the injured marines

" I'm glad everything worked out just fine " The head doctor sighed in relief. " Thank you so much for that help. Especially you Dr. Chopper" The female doctor said to Chopper.  " Ah yes, it was a quite stressful day " I said.

A marine came.

" We are requested to keep all of the nurses and doctors here. The straw hats pirates are here. " The marine soldier said as he observed the room. " There is a chance that one of the pirates are here " Suddenly the room grew with whispers. Nami and Chopper became to sweat bullets while I stayed calm even though was a bit worried.

" I check the listed of the new nurses and doctors and everything is normal " The female doctor said.

I knew deep down she knew...but she kept her mouth shut.  The marine soldier left and the head doctor made us follow her to her office.

" You guys are with Straw hat, right? " The doctor said and Chopper and Nami panicked and look at me.

" Yes, but yet you covered for us. Why is that? " I asked as Chopper and Nami were behind me.

" Well...You guys help a lot of injured marines and that's what doctors and nurses do. I cover for you as a thank you " She said nervously. " So, go! Let's not get in each other ways anymore " She said.

" We appreciate it. But we still need to get back to our ship and we need your help! " Nami said. The doctor refuse at first but Nami was good at convincing people that the doctor finally agreed to help us.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

You three try to make an escape acting as "hostages".

A marine grabs you. " Don't worry miss you're safe now... " He said. It seems like he has managed to snatch you back.

You curse inside your head as it messed up your plan so you look around to see if you could escape.

You spotted Paimon and got an idea. " My child! " You yelled in the best female voice you could do. ( if you're a guy).

You immediately ran to hug Paimon and shield her away from Aether while giving him a look saying to play along.

" D-don't hurt my child! " You acted scared and Paimon held into your nurse uniform. Aether took out his sword and pointed it at your neck.

" Move along," He said in a cold tone. Your eyes widen as you look at a marine. You were about to "throw" paimon at them for her safety but Aether held your arm. " What do you think you're doing? " He asked you.

" Please let my child to safety! Just take me. I don't care what you do but please don't include my child " You "begged ".

" She's still young! Please don't take her... " You said in a pleading tone. " Let the mother and child go " The marine captain said.