Chapter 8 - A flying child

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒

50%

███████▒▒▒

70%
LOADING...

██████████████]99%

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

now loading . . .

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 100%

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

The crew met Conis and Nami was testing the waver with you. You were sitting down behind her holding the edges of the waver.

" Nami, Y/n! Get back here!! IT'S MINE TURN! " Luffy shouted in anger cause he couldn't ride the waver with Nami or drive it. " Should we go back? " You asked Nami." What do you mean? I don't hear anything? " Nami said totally ignoring Luffy's whine. Nami drove faster as Luffy yelling got quite.

You and Nami discover an island

" I thought they wouldn't be any land here... " You said. " Yeah...this is the sky island afterall " Nami reply suddenly you heard voices. Both you and Nami listen to the conversation and then everything was quite. You saw the panic look on Nami's face as she grip into your arm out of fear.

" Do you think they will be here? " A new voice came but it was more of child like voice. " They have to...all the information lead through here " Another voice appear. " But what if they aren't here? " The child voice spoke. " They have too... " The other voice reply.

You were to busy listening to the conversation that you didn't realize that Nami started the waver again. " Nami wait! " But it was too late you fall off as you didn't have anything to hold on to. I guess Nami was too scared but you will be able to find your way back.... right?

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Unknown Pov:

I heard something fall into the water even though everything surrounding this island was clouds...

" What was that?! " My companion yelled. " Calm down, Paimon. It's probably nothing" I said.

" Who can you be so sure!? This island is about to get us killed! " Paimon yelled. " Keep it down! If you don't them to hear us! We're only here for one thing" I reminded Paimon.

After all...this person knows where is my sister and the Unknown god...

The archons lap dog also known as Y/n
who is loyal to the archons and served them since Khaenri'ah got destroy.

As we walk farther in the island we notice someone leaning against a tree drenched in water.

" Do you think that's the Archon's lap dog? They said they were quite good looking... " Paimon said. " It could be...thier clothes can tell that thier not from here " I reply as I went closer.

" Who are you? " The Archon's lap dog said as they stand up from thier position. " I'm Aether and this is Paimon " I introduced ourselves.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Your Pov:

Aether? I heard his name before in on of the letters... He took my place on saving thier nation.