Chapter 5 - Not alone

" Purupurpurupurupuru " The snail rang.

" Are you alright? " You were sitting at on top of a high sand hill eating whatever you could find. You poke the snail but all it say was " Purupurupurupurupuru ".

Soon it stop and fell asleep you check if it died of not but it was just asleep

" You're so weird...." You said while petting your dear snail. You heard a chuckle behind you.

" So that's why you weren't answering" The women you met before was back... Robin. " Answering? " You questions and Robin pointed at your snail.

You held the snail closer to you being overprotective which made Robin laugh

" You really lived under rock... " She sighs before explaining to you about the transport snail. " Why didn't you say that before? " You asked.

" I want to prove if my theory was right" Robin said as she sat beside you. " Was it proven like you wanted it to? " You asked already knowing where this was going as Robin wasn't the only person who was like this.

" I didn't expect those kind of outcome but at least I know I'm not alone " Robin said. " Alone? They are billions of humans. You just need to find the people you trust " You said as you recall some memories.

" You're right, they are billions of people and yet I feel so alone. But will those I trust...trust me back? " Robin said as she look at the sky.

" I cannot decide what will happen in your future. But I'm certain you just haven't found the right people to trust " You took a deep breath before standing up and wiping off the sand out of you.

" After a few weeks we will be enemies" Robin said which made you look at her straight in the eyes. " Why is that? " You glare at her.

" Because your captain is after Crocodile " She simply said. " You're not Crocodile, You're not my enemy either...so don't make yourself one " Robin rise one of her eye brow hearing your words.

" I work for him, it will be normal for us to be enemies "Robin said

" You have a lot of potential so why are you wasting it on a man like him? " You sigh in disappoinment and disappear into thin air. Robin was shock by this but also curious.

You already knew about Mr.0 aka Crocodile. Being there for a few days you already knew the whole story

_____

* Time skip *

The straw hats has finally reached Alabasta

" We're about to get Y/n! " Luffy yelled happily. " Who's that? " Chopper asked.

" Their our first mate...They are pretty scary that they didn't even need a boat or ship to get here " Usopp whisper to Chopper. " Really!? But that would be impossible... Are they even human? " Chopper reply in surprise.

" Of course they are! Stop making it sound like their some monster" Nami said as she punch Usopp head.

" She's right. Y/n is human just like we shouldn't treat them differently" Vivi said.

" We're here!! " Luffy jump in excitement

It didn't take while for Luffy to be separated from the crew.

Luffy Pov:

It's so hot... I'm hungry

My stomach keeps making noises that I just laid on the ground hoping meat will fall of the sky....

" Meat...? "

" Captain? Are you alright? " That voice...it was Y/n! I spring back up and jump to hug them.