Chapter 6 - Unknown bag

As you finally found Ace alone you decided to ask him

" What did you to the bracelet I gave you? " You asked. " I lost it.... " Ace then looked away while sweating bullets. You walk closer to him. " Did you throw it away? " You asked.

Ace was getting nervous every seconds no one usually does that to him... He can even see your freakles/mole on your face.

" Yeah...I threw it away " Ace said truthfully. " Why? " You asked while giving Ace some space.

" Look, I don't want you to be in my mess when your in Luffy's crew. Take care of him, not me. " Ace said in a serious tone. " If you're thinking your giving me trouble than your wrong. And what would Luffy think if his older brother got beaten half to death- " Ace then slam you into a wall.

" I'm not weak, I'm gonna take down blackbeard without you " Ace said. " If you say so " You simply reply then walk away.

Ace was confused. He was mostly thinking you were gonna argue more but you just drop it.

Ace never understand you. You were a robot to him just listening to people and please them what ever you could do.

______

The way to defeat crocodile was a messed for you. Luffy made the most dumb decision that was made in your life! But it wasn't really that much trouble for you. Using hydro vision gives you a big advantage against devil fruit user.

But at last you were able to save Vivi's country with the crew. But it was the time to say goodbye...

" Let's wait for Vivi! " Luffy said as he stare at the island waiting for Vivi to come. " The marines are here! " Nami yelled. " We have to go! " Usopp beg to Luffy.

As crew were arguing if Vivi is gonna come or not.

Meanwhile with you

You and Robin were having tea. You enjoy her company and her dark humor jokes.

" I wonder if we will be capture by Navy " Robin said while drinking the tea you made. " No, I won't let it happen. Vivi would probably not go with us. She has a kingdom to take care of. " You reply.

You heard Vivi voice and she was saying goodbye.

" She made the right decision " You smile happy for Vivi. " Should I finally introduce myself to your crew? " Robin asked. You nodded " You should, after Vivi left I'm sure thier gonna be depressed " Robin chuckle at your statement.

Robin then got up and open the door. " Looks like were finally off the island " Robin said. " Yeah... " Zoro reply then turn around to see Robin.

Chopper ran to hide.

" Miss all Sunday!? " Nami said in shock. You walk out of the same room Robin was in. " You knew she was here didn't you? " Zoro asked.

" Yes, She wanted to speak to Luffy" You reply. " Do you even care about our safety!? " Usopp said. " I do, and I kept an eye on Robin while you guys were saying goodbye" You reply.

" Robin? " Nami said in confusion. " Yes? And I hope you don't mind me borrowing your clothes, Miss navigator" Robin said and Sanji ran to her.

" ROBIN-CHAN! What a beautiful name! Do you need anything? " Sanji said. " No thank you, I had tea with your first mate awhile ago " Robin answer which made Sanji sad before walking towards you and dragging you to the kitchen.

" What kind of tea does she likes? " Sanji asked and you answed saying it was traditional tea from Liyue. Sanji nodded and asked for more tea that you know. " How lucky are you to server such a beautiful woman like Robin-chan " Sanji said with a hint of jealousy.