part 10~ "Proud of you my ells"

2 weeks later ~

England had won 3-1 to hungary (not precise i can't remember) around 2 weeks ago. Life had slowly moved on however everything was good. Phill and ellie got closer and ellie was due her interview with manchester city womens team today however it was also phils away game in france but he didnt mind.

ellies pov:
I woke up to my alarm repeatedly buzzing on my bed side table. I regretted how much i had drank the night before. Today was a big day for me so i jollted up from my hotel bed in manchester and jumped towards the shower. I washed my hair with berry mixed conditioner and shampoo then washing my body. When i jumped out i blow dryed my hair and applied some light makeup. applying concelar and lip gloss as i had recently had my eyelashes done. I walked towards my suitcase and tried to decide on what to wear. I picked out simple blue top with white cargos and blue and white dunks. I straightened my hair then headed my way.

Nerves suddenly rushed theough my body. My hands were trembling i had never felt such a feeling. I arrived at etihad opening the door everyone welcomed me in. A receptionist had taken me to a meeting room were everyone important was. I sat at the end of the table as we discussed me sighninh on and then taken my photos.

I soon got out of the eithad i headed towards my car plopping myself in and cried. This is all mum would have wanted and i wanted to do this for her. I facetimed dad and told him the news with the biggest smiles on both our faces however i didnt want the whole squad to know yet. I started the engine and drove to an empty st georges everyone was in france. For the rest of the day i decided to meet up with sash as i hadnt seen her in a while.

Sash🧚
———————————————————————————

me: sash wanna go for dinner tonight as the boys are coming back from france x

Sash🧚: yeah of cource ells! Robarta 8:30 sound good? x

me: on the dot love you x

I turned my phone off and went for an hour nap before getting ready i soon woke up and it was 5:30. I jumped in the shower and washed my hair. I wrapped my mop into a towel and started on my makeup i applied all the basics and then some eyeliner and finsished my lip gloss and picked out an outfit i chose a black top and jeans not going too full out. I took my hair out of the towel and blow dried it then straightened strands then rolled them into rollers. It was soon 8:00 and i made my way to Robarta.

When i arrived sasha was there i hugged her instantly i hadnt seen her since we went to hungary. We sat down and ordered food.

"hows you and phil" said sash
"good acc were getting there" i responded smiling from ear to ear
"how did your interview with city go" sash questioned
"i got in" i exclaimed "you cant tell jack or anyone" i said
"i wont promise" sash smiled

We sat and talked for a little while just catching up. We was heading out and said out goodbyes. I was driving home when phil rang me. Maybe he was back

*phone call phil💙"
"hello were back were are you" he exclaimed
"just met sash im driving home wont be long" i said
"okay everyone wants to see you boss said u have some news, hope its good" he said
"all good, see you soon"
"see you in a minute darling" phil uttered
———————————————————————————

I went to my room changed into a tracksuit brushed my hair and took my makeup off sat on my bed and decided to post a cute photo of me and sash
@elliesouthgate : via instagram story

I went to my room changed into a tracksuit brushed my hair and took my makeup off sat on my bed and decided to post a cute photo of me and sash @elliesouthgate : via instagram story

I decided to go down to the cinema room to see what boys were down there. When i found them all it was all of them except phil. Dec picked me up and spun me and shouted "Whats the news then ell"
I turned around laughing facing everyone. They were all sat with stern faces. I shouted "CITY ACCEPTED ME" and everyone jumped up and was cheering of course dec and mase had to be extra they picked me up and was chucking me around. I sat with them for around half hour "no body tell phil i wanna tell him" i softly said. And everyone just nodded. It was around 11 so i decided to go up and see phil.I walked up to his room. I opened his hotel door room and ran and hugged him. I had never been this happy life was finally how i wanted it. I sat with phil watching him play fifa will he was slowly stroking my head. Did he want a relationship with me as much as i did with him. Did he sit and wonder what this between us was like i did. "Phil" i spoke out "Yes ells" he said pausing his fifa game. "Remember my good news" i i said "obviously i didnt forget" he said I turned to face him and softly said "city accepted me in in" he jumped up and hugged me placing a soft kiss on my nose "Im proud of you ells" he exclaimed. I smiled and then pushed myself down onto his chest so i could sleep and slightly pulled the duvet over me.

I woke up hours later still trapped between phils arms but i didnt mind. I reached gently to get my phone noticing phil had posted on his story. I opened instagram.

@philfoden : via instagram story

I looked up at phil who was still playing fifa but could see i was on his story as he was smiling

I looked up at phil who was still playing fifa but could see i was on his story as he was smiling. I sat up from how i was laid and kissed his cheek.

"Thankyou" i said whilst smiling
"Always sweetheart" Phil replied and my stomach filled with butterflies

Phil wanted to lay down so he layed inbetween my legs with his head on my belly. No surpise he was still playing fifa. I was sat scrolling through tiktok when i felt phil get up and turn the ps5 off. I signalled for him to come lay down and he did. I played with his hair as he slowly fell asleep.