Part 8 ~ Hungary🇭🇺

(TIME SKIP ~ 2weeks)

Its been around 2 weeks you and phil have been very distant towards eachother. Today was the day we fly out to hungary for gameday it ment alot for the team and dad. You had done a interview for citys womens and your just waiting to know if your on the team. The past 2 weeks havent been too exiting.

I wake up at 6:45 to a ringing nose in my ear. It was my alarm. I roll over and turn it off and snuggle back into bed. Around 15 minutes later i eventually get up. Jumping out of bed i get into the shower. Once im out i stick my hair in a ponytail as the flight is 2 hours long. I put light makeup only applying mascara, conceler and abit of highlighter in the corner of my eye. I pick out a grey tracksuit as i wanna be comfy i pick up a louis vitton bag for hand luggage pack my mascara and lip gloss and a mini mirror i pack my airpods my charger and a mini hairbrush and then masks if i need them. I was ready so i double checked my suit case and added in last minute oufits. I zip my suitcase back up and wheel it downstairs. Everyones in reception giving in their passports and double checking everyone hadnt left anything. Of course dec had forgotten his phone. I walk up to dad and hug him. I wasnt in the mood to speak to anyone so i put my airpods in and played my playlist (any songs you would like) i only put one in tho so i could hear i was sat on the sofa by myself listening to my music zoning out when someone stood infront of me. It was phil. I took my airpod out pausing my song and putting my phone down.

"hey" i said staring at phil
"hi are you okay?" he replied sitting down next to me
"yeah im okay nervous you?" i asked looking at him
"really" he said laughing
"im sure youll be fine" i said as my phone starts ringing

I pick my phone up as its a unkown number. Phil told me to put it on speaker as i didnt know who it was.

"Hello Ellie this is Man city womens Manager Gareth Taylor, We would love for you to come to city and sighn a contract we could arrange a date now?"he said. I turned to phil and a smile grew on my face.
"Im so happy thanks im available whenever" i replied. "Okay what about 2 weeks time so 16th of june?" he asked. I looked at phil knowing it was an away game. He nodded reasurring me it was fine. "Yeah that would be great" i said. "Okay see you then Ellie goodbye!" he said ending the call.

I jumped up and hugged phil he grabbed my face and kissed me. I was so shocked as to what had just happened. It was all ive ever wanted. I was so confused i didnt even say anything i just walked off and found dec. Phil was obviously upset i had just walked off. I had found dec in his room so i needed to speak to him.

"Hey dec, I need your help" i said
"Whats up Ellie" he says concerned.
"Okay so i found out city wanted to sighn me" i started saying till dec spoke over me
"Thats great Ells"he says pulling me in for a hug.
"No Phil kissed me when i told him and i was so confused i didnt say anything and walked of and now hes probaly angry with me" I said my voice going croaky. "Oh ell just explain it to phil im sure hell understand hes mad about you ells hes always liked you" dec replies "You think" i said
"I know" dec relpies
"Thanks dec cmon we best go down." I said smiling walking downstairs

I was walking down with dec smiling until i saw Phil stood with jack not speaking my face dropped. Phil looked up and saw me then looked away i tried to signal for him to speak to me but he ignored me. We all got in the coach and made it to the airport. Me and Phil still hadn't spoke. Everyone could feel the tension. I put my airpods back in again only putting one in. Eventually we boarded the plane i put both airpods in when we started flying. I was listening to my playlist watching the clouds. All i could think about was phil. I went to go to the toilet. I walked back and saw phil staring at me. I sat back down and started crying i didnt want anyone to notice so i tried to stop and wiped my eye. I pulled out my mascara and concealer covering the running makeup till someone sat next to me. It was Phil.

"Please let me explain" i said
"okay" Phil replied
"I was confused, overhwelmed i didnt know what to do and im so sorry for walking away like that i shouldnt have done it" I started sobbing a little
Phil didnt respond he just wrapped his arm around me and i rested my head on his shoulder.
"Phil?" i weeped
"Yes" he replied looking down at my head
"Are we okay?" i said looking into his eyes.
"Of course i couldnt stay mad at you forever" he said laughing

We had around a hour left so i went to sleep. Phil had gone back and sat with jack. I wasnt angry it was fine.I got up and walked of the plane i then remembered i hadnt told anyone but phil. I decided i was gonna post on my instagram when ive sighned the contract. We was on the coach on the way go the hotel in Hungary i decided to tell everyone. I told dad and the team but i wanted to keep it between us. It was a short journey everyone was singing and getting along. I was sat with dad. Once we got back i was getting ready for tonight. I curled my hair and put foundation on with concealer and heavy mascara
i pick out a yellow maxi dress with clear heels.

I chose a little white bag with my phone and lip gloss in it

I chose a little white bag with my phone and lip gloss in it. I left my room and went to reception were everyone was meeting up. My eyes shot straight to phil he had blue jeans a white top and black and white dunks on. He look unbelievably hot. I smile as he looks me up and down. I say hello to everyone and then we head off. We get to a resturant and omg it was beautiful dad had pulled out all of the stops. I looked at the menu as i was quite a fussy eater. I had chosen hunters chicken and chips. Phil had a cod and chips. I didnt really pay attention to the others. Once we all drank and out at the resturant we decided to go to the club.

———————————————————————————

Sorry for being inactive but 2 parts should be out today!<3