Part 4 ~ game day

"im just getting in the shower" i said getting up
"okay" phil said scrolling through his phone

Once i got out i started getting ready for the day. Phil had gotten in the shower so in clould get changed. I picked out a blue body suit and jeans.

 I straightened my hair and put af1s i packed a england jersey to wear to the match later

I straightened my hair and put af1s i packed a england jersey to wear to the match later. Phil was finally done so we went down for breakfast. I watched the boys train till around 11:45 and then i left. Putting my bag of drinks and snacks for ronnie with my england jersey in the boot i started driving to manchester it rouphly took me 3 hours. Phil rang every break he had checking how the drive was. I collected ronnie and his belongings rebecca didnt say much she just handed him over. i had put a seat in for him in the passengers seat so i could see him. We gave him my phone to him to watch tele tubbies he was enjoying it. It was around 5:30 so phil would have been getting ready packing because we always go and stay at a hotel silly me had forgotten phil rang so i took the phone from ronnie as he was asleep and connected phil to the car.

"Hey hows the drive, are you safe" he said sounding worried " stop stressing im fine" i relpied reassuring him "phil could you do me a favour please" i said "yes what is it" he replied " go to my room ask gina at reception for my spare key card and pack me pjs clothes and some underwear oh and my toothbrush please" i said " of course i can sweetheart see you later be safe" he said.

I ent the phone and focused on the road we had gotten to londen so i pulled into a gas stationas ronnie was crying i got a bottle out of his bag and fed him. I locked the car and took ronniebcareying him in one arm into the shop i bought myself a bottle of water and got back into the car. After locking ronnie in i got in and turned the engine on. About 10 minutes later we had arrived at wembely trying to dodge paparazzi because i didnt want phil to see i bought ronnie. I made it in and gave ronnie to my dad then making my way to the boys.

"AYYY HERE SHE IS" dec shouted as i walked in
"missed me that much?" i replied
"How come you couldnt come earlier" kyle asked
"oh i had to do something in manchester" i smiled
"cmon you guys have got warming up to do" leading them all out.

I took ronnie off dad putting my england jersey over my bodysuit.

i had taken ronnie to our seats in the sub benches. Luckily phil was in the starting 11 so we didnt have to worry. Phil was warming up but sooner it got to the time were it was kick off. Kyle, Dec and john were sat next to me and ronnie.

"Phils gonna be chuffed you got him" dec said
"i know he was so upset about not being able to see him i thought id bring him" i said
"your such a good friend ells" dec said

I was focusing on the game as i was nervous. Ronnie looked cold so i put a coat on him he couldnt see so i let him stand on my leggs holding under his armpits. As i knew it Phil had score i lifted ronnie in the air screaming Phils celabration was aimed at me over at the sub bench when he saw i had ronnie he smiled and blew a kiss. The game finshed and we beat croatia 1-0. We made our way down to the players on the pitch collecting ronnies stuff i held him on my hip then when we got to the pitch i put him down. He ran towards phil and phil picked him up and swung him i slowly made my way with tonnies bag and blanket over my shoulder. When i got to phil he hugged me and whispered in my ear "Thankyou so much ells this means so much to me" taking the jumper off my shoulder and putting it on his. I took a photo of them and sent it to phil.

@philfoden

caption: it was so special tonight thankyou for all your support🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿liked by: @elliesouthgate, @declanrice and 400k more comments

liked by: @elliesouthgate, @declanrice and 400k more
comments

@elliesouthgate: im so proud of you
^ @philfoden: thankyou so much for bringing ronnie gorgeous

@declanrice: well done lad! proud of you🦁

load more