Part 5 ~ After the match

The match had ended.We was all making our way to the coaches to go to the hotel me and dec were running around singing like the kids we were.When we got on the coach me Phil and Ronnie sat at the back i was exhausted from driving all day so i buried my head in phils chest falling asleep. I woke up around half an hour later to ronnies little fingers playing with my face.

"hello baby" i said yawing
"good sleep" i heard phil said as he lifts ronnie away from my face
"yeah it was okay" i replied pulling my phone out

I scroll through instagram liking fans posts till the coach stops. We had arrived we was the last ones to get off but i helped phil with ronnies stuff and said goodnight. They had gone up to their room but i wanted to speak to dad but he had gone to bed so ill wait until tomorrow.I got my key and went up but forgot phil had my bag of clothes. I messaged him

Phil Foden💙
———————————————————————————
me: hey phil could i please come and get my stuff?

yes ofc darling just knock and ill give it 2 you see you in 5
(end of texts)

I walked to phils room and lightly knocked the door.

"hey" i said softly as it was late
"here you go ive gotta go because ronnies falling asleep" he says passing me my bag.
"thankyou so much" i say walking away as he shuts the door.

I got back to my room took my makeup off, brushed my hair and put pjamas on. I sat there for a while just thinking when i decided to go to sleep. I woke up the next day around 8 i decided i was gonna look to try for womens teams so i got dressed into a ribbed orange zara set with a white oversized tshirt. i put my hair into a slightly messy but neat bun, put some light mascara on and just put on some white nike blazers.

 i put my hair into a slightly messy but neat bun, put some light mascara on and just put on some white nike blazers

I walked downstairs to get breakfast then i spoke to dad about some womens teams .Preferably id like to play for man city womens because my mum used to take me as a kid to watch their games.

"hey dad, can you help me look into women footbal teams please" i said smiling
"of course sweetie any team or do you want to pick one?" he says
"city womens please" i say as i feel little arms wrap around my leg
"hey little man" i say picking up ronnie
"i can see if i can get you an interview darling" he says tickling ronnie
"okay thankyou dad" i say spinning ronnie and then giving him back go phil

Dad walks off i sit down to have some breakfast. I have some pancakes like i do every morning theyre my favourite. They boys had training today so i have to take care of ronnie it wasnt a problem i had decided i was gonna go shopping for a dress tonight as we was celebrating the win last night.

"phil can i go shopping with ronnie later to get a dress please" i ask
"you dont even need to ask just be safe on the roads " he says turning to ronnie
"okay im going when training starts" i reply

Ronnie was ready so i went back up to get a small white bag put my keys in it and my phone i go back downstairs to phil and ronnie waiting for me i take ronnies hand and say goodbye to phil

"byee" i say waving
"bye bye dada" ronnie says

I get ronnie strapped into the car and give him my phone to watch peppa pig he keeps laughing. This little boy melts my heart. Im focus on the road until we arrive i grab ronnies pram out the boot and strap him in i let him keep my phone because he looks interested in it. I walk around different shops for about an hour ronnie has fallen asleep. I go into one last shop i saw this dress. I loved it. I picked it up and it was £192 but i decided to treat myself i pick up a pair of pink heels and a pick bag to go with i went to the counter and i paid. I was happy with my purchase. It was 1:30 so i woke ronnie up to get some lunch my phone was vibrating.

*Phil Foden💙 calling...*
I answer
"hello whats up" i say concerened
"I was just checking up on you when are you coming back" he says
"soon, were just getting lunch" i say handing ronnie a chicken nugget
"okay no worries bye see you soon" he says
i end the call.

Ronnies finished so i put him back in his pram and head my way back to the car. I strap ronnie into his seat and put the bags and his pram into the boot. I get into the driving seat and drive to the hotel. When we get in i get everything out the boot and go to my room pushing the pram with the bags in one hand and ronnie on my hip i put everything on the bed and go down to the pitch rebeccas coming to get ronnie tomorrow from st georges. I go down to the pitches they boys had finished training. Ronnie goes to phil and i go speak to dec. After everyones left i go upstairs and pack everything up i forgot to give the pram to phil so i walk it down to his room. I knock on his door.

"hello stranger" i say smiling
"hey ells why u here" he says confused
"i forgot to give you the pram" i say
"okay we leave to get back to st georges in half hour want to sit in here" phil says opening the door wider

———————————————————————————Hey guys thankyou so much for all the reads it means so much. Sorry if theres any spelling mistakes i do try my hardest to spot them out and phil and ellie will eventually become " a thing" i just dont rlly know how to make it happen. Once again thankyou so much!!!