Part 9 ~ Truth or Dare

Dad had gone back to the hotel so we decided to go to the club. Dec bought me a double vodka and coke then we done some shots. Around an hour later you was drunk. All of the boys had only had 2 drinks so they were pretty much sober. You was dancing around on tables when dec shouted
"Everyone wre doing truth or dare"

I didnt like truth or dare at all but im up up for a bit of fun. I was deffinetly the drunkest.

"truth or dare" kyle blurted at me
"dare" i said smurking
"i dare you to kiss the boy you fancy most" kyle replies
"easy" i say and jump out of my seat. I sit on phils lap wrapping my legs around his waist. I grab his head and start kissing him.

After a few rounds of truth or dare and some more drinks everyone heads back to the hotels. I was stumbling all over the place and falling asleep all i knew that someones hench arms were wrapped around me guiding me back.

PHILS POV:
We was at the club everyone was dancing,singing and just having a good time. Dec shouted "everyone were doing truth or dare" Everyone gathered around and sat in a circle. Kyle said to Ellie "truth or dare" she responded with "dare" kyle had goven her the dare of kissing the person she was most attracted to. i watched her jump up and say "easy" as she walked towards me. She then wrapped her legs around me and placed her hands on my head and my god this girl is perfect. She pulled me in for a kiss it wasnt rough it was passionate.

Everyone had some more drinks and everyone was pretty drunk. Ellie the most. She was tumbling around everywhere almost falling over. I grabbed her under my right arm and helped her walk to the car. God was she beautiful .When we got to the hotel she had fallen asleep so i picked her up and carried her to my room. I carefully slid off her dress and placed her into a tshirt of mine that was oversozed for her. I wiped her makeup off and put her into my bed. I cuddled up to her then slowly fell to sleep.

____________________________________

Sorry this is a really short chapter i have been really busy recently but i think i might discontinue this story im just not into this fanfiction anymore but if u would like me to continue i will <3
please comment if u still read but i will let u know if i discontinue thanku x