Chapter 23

Here SJ was so angry which was clearly visible on her face .. " can't  tolerate her " she said and went to set her system up . Thinking about why she is doing what HM told her...
AS ignoring SJ completely and also went towards the conference room.

Here in the office PJ and CC were arranging the report according to the series of events that happened during supply drugs . SS and SJ also started working on the criminal database to find anything suspicious.
In the conference room all officers were sit around the table . HM asked them about their investigation, KS already left the room to help PJ and CC . AS was reading the summary of their investigation results.
When,
HM directly asked the reason why their investigation failed when they had enough evidence and all ground of cognizable offence .
To which the officers seem unhappy about, many did not bother to answer and others in their ego of being senior to HM but still interrogated by her pissed them off . Officer X the most high ranked officers said " a new bee like you will not understand . How hard it is to collect evidence and then haunt the people involved in it and the master mind behind it and reminding you the boundary is not only till this city it can extend to the whole state. "

HM felt a wave of anger hitting her as she opened her mouth to reply back ,AS cut her and told the officers , " why don't you try me , i am not new nor naive so go on . You have my ears " ..

{ NOT NAMING THE OFFICER'S GUYS}

Officer X eyeing HM and spoke " you are right about that she is naive" and then told how after the UP durg Mafia's arrest in Lucknow by a team of officers built pressure on them to do the same , to which the gang members got alert and went underground there was no drug deal taking place for months and recently they have started spreading the root and coming out of there mouse hole .

AS looked at HM

AS- Hassena ji aapko kuchh aur Janna hai ya puchna hai..

HM - ji nahi sir ...

Officer X - Hassena... Jiiii.... Like you name  you are beautiful.. you shouldn't be here . You are to fragile for it...

AS- ( a bit louder) if we need any further information we will call you again, does anyone have any questions...

Some officers ask wheather they have meeting the them who solved drugs problem in Lucknow .. AS nod .
Some showed excitement while other assume that the team must be a special team by IB or CBI or CID....

AS - no not any for them.. but i bet you they are more capable... Would you all like to meet the whole team and the master mind of it..

All officers - yes.. it would be our pleasure ...

AS - please be sit down.. i will call them ....
AS Went near haseena and whispered something to which HM nodded and left..

After sometime... 5 people out of the blue appeared and entered the office and directly stood in front of AS , salutes him and said "Jai Hind , team MPT Lucknow reporting sir "

Others were looking at them curiously, all 5 dresses in black wearing jackets of different colours, face covered with mask ...

AS- Jai Hind team ... Introducing to you team of  MPT Lucknow how gave the whole nation reason to be proud off..

A Girl and a boy wearing a cream and mint  colour jacket came forward  and saluted ..
"Jai Hind SS reporting" 
"Jai Hind CC reporting"  revealing their face..

A woman with an off white blazer stepped forward and saluted
"Jai Hind PS reporting" and reveal her face

Another woman wearing black jacket step forward revealing her face
"Jai Hind KS reporting"

As the officers saw them the first time they were admiring the team which made impossible say i am possible...

Officer X - we all are honour to meet you all..
( To KS) I have seen mam , but can't remember where, nevermind... SHE must be the leader ( pointing to the person left)

AS- hmm, now introducing the master mind of the plan who risked her every thing on the case .. the leader...

A woman in red jacket revealing her face
"Jai Hind HM reporting"

This was an utter shock to everyone.. moments before they made fun of her for being a new bee and now she is the one who made police of every state run behind drug peddlers.

Officer X - Hassena .. she is .... I mean mam .. i am sorry for before I did not know how you were...

HM- team MPT reveal your positions..

CC and SS - constable CC/SS
PJ- head constable PS
KS- SI KS
HM - aur hamen to aap jante hi hain SHO HM..

Officer X- MPT

HM - mahila police thana Lucknow...
So you see it's not good to judge a book by it cover ... Sir ideas aur courage position dekha ka nahi aata... Apka senior hona me ya hamara junior hona sa case ma differences nahi aata.. difference apke mindsets se aata hai ....

No one could say anything further... They saluted and want to their respective work...
HM turned to AS and thanked him for letting her and the whole team represent themselves and letting them handle the situation......

TO BE CONTINUED◉‿◉
Upcoming- don't know

^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY GUYS

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE COMMENT

AND

SHARE MY STORY

NOW I WOULD TAKE A LEAVE 🙇🏻‍♀️
LOTS OF LOVE FROM MY SIDE ❣️
AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF 💙
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT PART👋