Chapter 9

Hii guys ,
As you all ask to upload fast so here you go with a new chapter ....
SUNDAY SPECIAL... Before we start
I hope there is no confusion in the introduction part.
Now Let's see what happens when AS and MPT reach HM ... What will be ammi reaction ...

Ammi want down and start attending the guest after sometime MPT with Anubhav entered....
As they entered HM house , it was decorated beautiful with white and blue colour flowers and balloon ... They first saw ammi ... Ammi walked to them .....

Ammi- Welcome, aap sab kaise hain...

PJ- hum sab theek hai, ap kaise ha....

Ammi- hum bhe theek hai ...

Before ammi could say any thing AR reach them ...

AR- arr... DSP sir ... Thank you for coming it's so nice to see you here...

AS- Thank you for inviting ...

AR- aap sab ko bhe shukriya aana ka liya ( to all MPT members)

KS- arra.. maddam sir bola or hum na aaye Aisa ho sakta hai kya...

AR- haa... Ok so please you all enjoy hum guest ko dekh kar ataha...

MPT and AS -: Haa

With that ammi and AR moved towards other guests ...

AS- behan Haseena ji kahin dikhai nahin de rahi hai

KS-ham bhi unhin ko dekh rahe hain

Jush then HM stepped down from the stairs looking gorgeous, AS was already drooling over her and was lost in her beauty.....

ME* be like arre Annu bhaiya aapko kuchh nahin ho sakta 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

She went towards ammi...

Ammi- meri bacchi kitni pyari lag rahi hai..

HM- shukriya Ammi... Baby kaha haa

Ammi- khud awaaz Laga kar dekh Lo kahan ghoom raha hai kyunki ek jagah to tikta nahin hai...

HM- theek hai ham dekh lete Hain....
While searching for her baby (guys you all know who is her baby )
She came across MPT and AS ...

HM- KS app log kab aaye ....

KS- bus thodi der pahle madam sir...

HM made a O face

PJ- madam sir aap aaj bohot sundar laga rahe hain

HM- thank you PJ... Aap sab bhe bohot sundar laga rahe hain..... Acha aap logo na baby ko dekha hai ...
( looking around for him )

as soon as HM mentioned ' BABY' AS came out of his Dreamland... His smile drop

AS- vo to ha aapka baby ( pointing towards AR)

HM ran towards the direction and picked the little kid standing beside him.. as AS saw this he loses his hand which he was clutching with anger as he saw HM running towards AR ....
HM was hugging and kissing the kid... All were a bit confused but AS was feeling relieved....
HM with the kid walk towards the MPT and AS ... With a formal smile

HM- thank you sir ...( Looking toothe kid ) baby sab ko hello bolo ....

Baby- hello (in his childish voice)

All with a sweet smile said hello .....

SS- maddam sir yah ha aapka baby, jiske bare mein ham baat kar rahi thi...

HM- haa SS kyu ....

SS- nahin nahin mujhe to Laga aap vah Abhay Rajput jo Thane mein aaye The woh aapke baby Hain....
( With her full masoomiyat)