Chapter 18

Sam started led all to the table when HM stopped him

HM- (whispering to him) bhai no body should know how I am you remember right .

Sam- yes I do ...

They all stood near a table when Sam and Riya left..
All took some soft drinks except HM who was busy looking around and seem nervous..

KS- maddam sir app itni nervous kyon lag rahi hai 🧐

HM- hum , nahi hum nervous nahi ha 🤷🏻‍♀️ (playing with her fingers)

AS- aap ha nervous, aap nervous hote ha to aap apanee ungaliyon se khel te ha...

HM- (turning towards him) ha to aap (AS bow tie was not at place) aapko kitni bar kaha hai jab tie pahnane mein uncomfortable feel hota hai to kyon pehnate Hain....

HM kept on saying something and started correcting his bow tie and collar . AS was just looking at her complaining and how in her nervousness she literally forgot she was distance herself from him. MPT was adoring both.  PJ did the Nazar wala step. Whereas SJ frowns ..

SJ- Hassena Malik what do you think you are doing??

At that moment HM realise that what was she doing....
She said sorry to AS and step two step aside. It seem she was different from the group ISOLATED .
The whole MPT was causing SJ for ruining their beloved Anuseena movement. AS was always staring at her with anger.
KS came towards AS  and whispered.

KS- Anu bhaiya ab kya aap apni dost ki permission ka wait kar rahe ho madam sir ka pas Jana ka leya.

AS- behan, kya bola rehe hai aap

KS- to aur kya bole ham dekh nahin rahe aapki dost ne kya kiya hai itne dinon bad madam sir apna gussa bhul kar naraj ki bhul kar aapse normally aap pa aapna hak jata rahi thi aur ab dekhiae alag khadi hai aisa lag raha hai party mein akele I hai.

AS was silent and seeing HM standing alone playing with her fingers trying to avoid everyone around her.
AS walked towards HM and whispered from back meaning over her shoulder .

AS- haseena ji agar aap aise hi nervous rahenge aur sabko avoid karenge to kisi ko bhi pata chal jaega aap chhupane ki koshish kar rahe hain.

HM hurried and turned back and bump into his chest .
AS smile at her anxiety. HM looked up to his face and frowned seeing him smiling

HM- sir aap hum kyu pareshan kar Raha hai .

AS- Hassena ji aap pahle se hi pareshan. Hum bas aap ke madad karna chahte hain. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Simple

HM was about to something but AS took her hand and took are back near MPT . Where PJ held her one shoulder gently and one hand in insurance and asked her

PJ- madam sir aap aaj itni pareshan kyun ha

Before HM words could leave her mouth, a man of the same age as AS coming towards them called her name .
All turn towards him . And HM said
HM- ISLIYE

All turn towards HM who was force full smiling at the man .

TO BE CONTINUED◉‿◉
Upcoming- Who Is This Man🧐
^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT EPISODE 😞
I HAD A BUSY SCHEDULE.
BUT PROMISE NEXT EPISODE WILL BE FULL OF TWIST AND TURNS

^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

PLEASE SUPPORT THE MY STORY ..

^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY GUYS

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE COMMENT

AND

SHARE MY STORY

NOW I WOULD TAKE A LEAVE 🙇🏻‍♀️
LOTS OF LOVE FROM MY SIDE ❣️
AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF 💙
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT PART👋