Chapter 22

Happy New Year beautiful people's ❤️
May this year brings alot of happiness and joy in each of your life ✨
Hope you enjoy my story more this year
🤜🤛

Let's start,

Sharing an eyelock which was broken by the sound of cheering and clapping . Both separated and HM passed a small smile to AS who was looking at her ..

A pair of eyes was seeing HM with hurt and jealousy... It was non other than SJ ... From the time of partner swiping, SJ was continuing seeing Anuseena lose in each out ... Which pissed her off... She storm out of the party.....  KS saw her leaving the party , she did a happy dance in her mind and continued enjoy the party with others...
After dancing they all had dinner and left for their respective rooms to get some rest ...
Here SJ in the room was seated in deep thought, trying to figure out why everyone is so nice with HM .. why HM is alway around AS.. Her thought became more deep and deep while thinking about her and AS relationship before this 2 mission gap, special before HM..
She also pushes her thoughts aside and decided to get some rest for tomorrow and talk about her feelings and HM after the completion of the mission.

Next day around 5:00am everyone gathered near the hallway, ready to leave for their for there jods.

AS- All ready...

All- yes sir ...

AS- then let's leave now.

SS - sirrrr.... Hum breakfast nahi karga ..

KS - santu, itni jaldi hotel Mein food servicing shuru Nahin Hoti. Headquarter pahunchne ke bad kuchh kha lena..

AS- haa SS headquarter pahunchne ke..

HM cuts him and says - sir if you don't mind can we wait for a sec ..

AS - haa

HM- thank you sir 
She ran towards the food zone and came out with a waiter with a food trolley . Everyone looked at her in confusion..

PJ- ya kya ha Maddamsir.

HM-  PJ hum pata tha itna early hours mai breakfast nahi milaga. So kal hum na Manager sa baat ke, then unhone kaha ki kitchen Mein preparation chalu ho jate ha 5 baj Tak .
To humne unse request karke kaha ki Aaj subah ke liye ek simple sa breakfast ba like veg roll. So vah man Gaye aur yah Raha ham sabka breakfast ....

SS- ooo maddamsir , thank you so much...

HM - No need , late ho raha ha .. sab ek- ek roll uthao aur chalo headquarters bhi pahunchna hai..

MPT- ji Maddamsir ( all took one and went towards the jeep)

HM -  SJ aap bhe le lijiye..
To which SJ took one and went from there without saying any thing. HM just Passed small smile on this ..  Two rolls were left , HM took both in her hand and thanked the waiter ..
Then turned towards AS forward one roll to him and by raising the eyebrows offered him to take it and eat . Meanwhile took a bite from the other one . AS smiled and took the one from while HM took a bite . HM looked at him while he took a bite and walked out smile .
HM stood like a statue.

HM- Allah jaane yah flirt karna kab band karenge.. Ahhh .... Hum kya karra... Ufff ..
( And went out)

During the ride everyone was enjoy their food and thanking HM for it ... With in half hrs they reached the headquarters. All walked in and entered the office. IG sir was waiting there . They all said " Jai Hind" and introduce themselves. IG sir give them some files and ask them to go through it and come up with some ideas and plan to succeed this mission till this evening .

IG- 8:00 pm sharp there will be a meet again and there we will discuss the plan and deside wether to approve it or not .

All - yes sir

IG - one more senior officer will be joining me so be prepared .

All - yes sir .. Jai Hind

IG - Jai Hind.

HM - PJ aur CC aap files check kar ka sort kar , event vise . Aur SS simultaneously aap files ko cross check kar sakte ha.. i know Kam jada ha so please get started and call me if there is any problem ..
KS please call all officer's related to case for meeting in 10 mins .

PJ/CC/SS/KS- ji Maddamsir..

HM- sir hum officer's ka sath meeting ka preparation kar ta ha.

AS- hmm.

HM- SJ aap SS ka saath aapna bhe system set kar legeya and tell me if you need anything .

SJ - HM, i think you forgot something ( AS and All looked towards SJ ) I am your senior and you can't order me around .
All looked at her in disbelief

HM- sorry but I was not ordering you but i thought this was one thing you are good at ... Any way suit yourself with whatever.. Don't disturb the team nor me ... 
All looked stunned by HM words. The first time in days she talked like that to anyone

 The first time in days she talked like that to anyone

SJ - You....

HM- better be going ... Cha cha... Sir meeting in conference room in 10min ... Jai hind ..
She left...  AS chuckle

SS- cheetaa.. Maddamsir kitne savage hai na...

CC- haa.. Santu ji... Shruti madam ke shocking expressions dekh ke matlab maza hi aa gaya...

PJ- Aaj maddamsir ko kya hogaya .. nahi matlab accha ha pur kal kyu chup the ..

KS- kyu ke PJ maddamsir personal life ma koi unhen pasand na kara bardasht kar sakte hai pur professional life aur Kam ke samay koi personal problem ka karan kuch Kara wo nahi.. aur Shruti madam na Aaj vo kar deya...

SS/ CC/PJ- hmmm

KS- chalo, bahut sare kam hai..
All left to there respective work ..

Here SJ was so angry which was clearly visible on her face .. " can't  tolerate her " she said and went to set her system up . Thinking why she is doing what HM told her...
AS ignoring SJ completely and also went towards the conference room.

TO BE CONTINUED◉‿◉
Upcoming- don't know

^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^^_________^

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY GUYS

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE COMMENT

AND

SHARE MY STORY

NOW I WOULD TAKE A LEAVE 🙇🏻‍♀️
LOTS OF LOVE FROM MY SIDE ❣️
AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF 💙
SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT PART👋