05

I went to an amusement park one time and this little kid wouldn't stop following me like WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS????
__________________________________

"(F/n) nii chan! Look at this!"

You looked down and saw Akiteru, holding a trophy.

"I won it playing volleyball!"

You knelt down to be eye level with him, and pat his head,
"Wow! That's so cool Akiteru, you're really good at volleyball, huh?"

He nodded up and down excitedly. It seemed like he had brought the trophy all the way from home just to show you.

"And I bet you're gonna keep on winning those trophies! You're gonna need a whole shelf for them some day!"

He looked at you with hopeful eyes,
"Really?!"

You nodded with a smile,
"Really!"

He gave you a large smile before running off to tell his younger brother the good news.

It was late in the afternoon, and you walked with your younger brother to his best friend's house.

"Are you sure you'll be able to stay the night here without me?"

He nodded confidently,
"Mhm! I'm six now, so I'll be alright!"

You walked him up to the door, ringing the doorbell. The door was swung open, making seem like his friend was waiting for him by the door.

"Let's go play!"

"Okay!"

The two children ran into the house to do who knows what. Hajime's mother soon came to the door.

"(F/n) right? Hajime's said a lot about you. Thanks for always taking care of him!"

You scratched the back of your head,
"No problem! I should get going now. Here's a number you can call if Tooru needs anything,"

She waved you goodbye, and you walked back home, enjoying your quiet home.

You got bored pretty fast after finishing your homework, and felt like you needed to do something. Then you realized, no Tooru meant no having to bring him with you everywhere! You exited your house, bolting over to the house of your friend.

"ITTETSUUUUU!"

He opened the door, his hair a mess.

"(F/n)? What're you doing here? And why isn't your brother with you?"

"He's staying at a friend's house! We should go somewhere!"

He thought about it for a moment, and realized this was an opportunity too good to pass up.

"Come inside, but be quiet, my parents are doing their taxes right now,"

After a few minutes waiting in his living room, you saw Takeda emerge from his room as his usual self.

"So where do you want to go first, (f/n)?"

You thought about it for a moment,
"The movies! Last time I had to bring Tooru,"

He nodded, and you both left his house, walking to the movie theater.

"Well that movie kind of sucked, didn't it?"

"Yeah, the story was all over the place! It was the same characters the whole time, but it always felt like they were separate stories? It would've been better as a show,"