[•Chapter 15: A Good Ending•]

Moon sat alone in the Daycare, never had it been so quiet before and he hated it so much but he didn't want to leave.
. . .
"?"
Something wrapped around him, looking down he noticed he had a dark blue cloak on with moon clip.
"Do you like it, dear brother?"
Moon turned, was his head messing with him again,"SUN!", Moon hugged his brother,"I am so sorry I scared and hurt you.", "YOU'RE BACK!", Sun nods,"Thanks to Michael.", Micheal stood by the doorway, holding a wrench,"Took the blueprints from the Creator, who was tied up for some reason, and we rebuilt your brother as good as new.", Sun couldn't help but notice the look Gregory had as he crept away, the ruler break definitely had something to do with that but he wasn't complaining.
"Thank you. . ."
"Opening is soon, so get ready!"
Michael and Vanessa left, Sun played around with the Cape,"I made it as a gift to make up for scaring you so badly, do you like it?", Moon nods,"I love it brother.", so they got ready for the kids to come in for the day.

=

"A happy ending!"
Gabriel and Gregory watched the show go on,"Yeah, it's nice to see one restaurant go well.", Gabriel attempt to whistle, which he was successful in doing and Gregory was just worried about school and growing up, maybe because he had so much fun that he would have to dedicate his life to work but hey, if Afton does ever return then he's dropping everything.