[•Chapter 6: New Animatronics•]

Michael showed Freddy the papers,"We're getting new animatronics, which is why we have some construction ongoing.", Freddy stared at the paper, Michael rubbed the back of his neck,"They may not be the same. . .", "I know, with you and the others I'm not alone anymore.", Micheal nods, looking at the Foxy area in construction and the bowling alley that was upstairs.
. . .
"Freddy, can I ask something?"
Fredy smiled,"Of course!", "It's about. . . Cassidy.", Freddy's smile wavered a bit, Michael sighed and sat down on the stage,"I only met them once, but the fact they haven't let go in near years is shocking and I could feel their hate just radiating off them.", Freddy nods, shuffling his feet,"I don't wish to talk bad of them, but Cassidy wasn't exactly the nicest person. . .", Freddy shrugged,"Even before, I heard from Jeremy that they were always the type of person to want revenge for small things like pranks and was bossy, so it kind of got worse because of Mr Afton.", Micheal nods, running his hand through his hair,"My dad can bring the worst out of someone.", Freddy nods, agreeing to that as it was quite obvious.

~

"Thanks."
Michael hung up,"People are checking out the old mall, they're still finding the bodies, Music Man, The Blob thing and the old animatronics of Roxy, Monty and Chica.", Vanessa shuddered,"Oh boy. . . Shouldn't they just close it off, and let them rot there?", "People are dumb.", Micheal sat down in his chair, taking off the bear mask and wiping his face as it was dripping with sweat.
. . .
"Michael, can I ask why you bullied your brother?"
Michael turned to her, sighing and putting the mask on the desk,"I. . . I guess I can tell you why.", Micheal sat up, he needed to get this off his chest one day.
"I was taking my anger out on him."
Vanessa leaned back,"I noticed that Evan didn't look like my mom or dad, when I told my mom she said that Evan was still young and as he gets older he'll look like dad or herself and I believed her. But when she went missing and Charlie died, dad called me into the kitchen and told me that Evan wasn't my brother.", Micheal rubbed his hands, taking a deep breath while fighting back tears,"Henry loved my mother, and my mother had an affair with him which resulted in Evan. So when my dad found out, he killed my mother and then killed Charlie. When Chris died, he wasn't mad and Elizabeth was always with him while I isolated myself from them and well, you know the rest.", Vanessa pats Michael on the back, his family was more complicated than she had suspected it seemed like the 3 of the adults in his life were messed up.

=

"Another body."
"Any sign of the animatronics like the Blob thing or that creepy music man."
"Not yet."
. . .
"What the heck. . .? Is that a kid. . .?"

=