[•Chapter 12: A Battle To Begin•]

Gabriel, Gregory and the animatronics ran inside and they took in the destruction and damage of the place.
"Woah. . ."
"Yeah. . . Woah."
They entered, looking around for Michael and Vanessa, also for Moon and Sun hoping they were okay and Eclipse didn't take over Sun.
"Sun?"
"Vanessa???"
"Michael??"
"H-Hello. . .?"
They heard a new voice, under the staircase and out crawled a little girl with a flashlight,"Oh, hi. . . What are you doing in here?", she ran over, tears staining her face,"I-*hic* My siblings and I were exploring the building and I got lost!", Gregory hugged her,"Don't worry, we'll find them. We lost some people too.", Chica let the girl grab her leg,"Don't worry, Dear. You're safe with us.", then they heard yelling and curisng,"Michael and Vanessa!", Gregory and Gabriel made a dash for the main stage while jumping over the fallen stone and statue of G. Freddy and left them in the dust.

~

"MICHAEL AND VANESSA!!"
"Oh my God. . ."
The Blob was strapped to the wall, it had grown and Funtime Freddy had purple eyes glaring down on Michael and Vanessa who were hanging by wires and hung over a glow from below.
"We got tricked."
"Welcome back, my brats."
Gregory held up the tazer,"Release Vanessa and Michael before I zap you!", it just laughed, Gabriel looked around the wall and noticed how it connected itself to the pipes and problems the electricity left behind.
"You think you can defeat me? I will always come back stronger and smarter, this time I am not alone."
"Obviously considering you have all the animatronics together."
Gabriel grabbed his arm, shaking and pointing behind them,"U-Uh Gregory. . . I think I know what they mean tricked.", confused he turned around, and turned white.
"O h."
They watched as the little girl turned into what looked like a clown by putting needles into her arms.
"We got tricked."
"Y-Yeah."
They backed up, now seeing three threats after noting Sun's new look and Moon's eyes were not red but purple,"Guess he now has the virus now.", as they backed up from the robots surrounding them, but as they got closer to the hole they realised hot molten lava below them,"What the-?!", "How could lava be below this place?!?", "Must be from when Michael burned the place.", Afton laughed, Michael felt the wires being cut from his end and Vanessa quickly grabbed his hand so if he did fall she would hold on for as long as she could.
"This. . . This can't be the end right?!"
"Oh it is. . ."
Eclipse was now in control, Gregory shuddered at the Doom waiting them below.
. . .
"No. There's still something we can do!"
"Like what?! They have us cornered!"
Gabriel then ran,"GABRIEL!", and went right through the clown animatronic,"DID YA FORGET I'M A GHOST, AFTON?!", with a dive, he dove right into Moon,"GABRIEL!!", Moon's eyes flickered from red, purple and blue and he was glitching out.
"Out! Out of my vessel!-"
The purple disappeared, Moon now had blue eyes but before the animatronics could stop him, Moon used his wire and hooked it the ceiling and took a swing into the hole.
"MOON, GABRIEL!!!!!"
Michael and Vanessa were shocked to wee Moon grab them both!
"Hold on!"
"NO!!"
Moon/Gabriel brought them right back to the ground,"Oh thank God. . .!", once they were safe, Gabriel left Moon's body,"Thank goodness you're a ghost. . .!", "And good thing I know how to code, I managed to get rid of the virus and put up a new firewall.", but they still had issues on their hands, now it was Eclipse and Baby but emerged from the darkness were the original Glamrocks minus Freddy,"Oh no. . .", "Oh no; Indeed.", they were outnumbered and with Afton with his wires this fight was impossible!
"HEY!!"
The old versions turned to see the replacements of them,"WE GOT A SCREW TO PICK WITH YOU!!!", "YEAH!!", Micheal turned and gave out metal pipes,"We can defeat them, we just need to be quick.", "I'll handle Afton!", before anyone could stop Gabriel, he disappeared into the wall of wires and left them to the animatronics.
. . .
"Let the battle begin."