[•Chapter 11: Answers•]

"This is so weird."
Vanessa looked through the notebook,"So many small incidents, yet all the bigger incidents are happening in The Daycare?", Gabriel sat up and pointed to the date,"What about that date, did something happen?", Vanessa shrugged,"I wasn't hired around that time and I tried asking Sun, seeing as people told me about it but he refuses to speak about it.", Gregory leaned closer,"What about Moon?", "Moon said he wasn't in the Daycare and doesn't remember much of that day.", Gregory nods,"So, there's a possibility Moon had his memory wiped.", "Exactly.", Vanessa put the notebook in the drawer, guess herself and Michael will talk about it when he gets back from the abandoned mall.

~

"You think that's what happened?"
Gabriel nods,"They are designed to act more human, maybe Moon's memory chip is deleting memories on purpose?", Gregory nods,"That would make sense, since human brians tend to block out the bad memories. And if the chip is doing that so Moon doesn't freak out, I mean all those incidents involving Sun sounded so extreme on paper and then there's just that date; July 16th.", Gabriel and Gregory sat outside the Pizzeria, both reeling from the information and the possibilities in their heads.
. . .
"Wait. Maybe there is a way to know."
"Huh?"
Gabriel nods,"I think the Creator of them may know, otherwise he wouldn't have came here saying something was wrong or mention the date July 16th.", Gregory nods,"That sounds like a good idea, but how are we gonna find him?", "Leave it to me, after all I've hunted down a Creator before.", Gregory nods, guess this should be a piece of cake.

=

"W-What the. . .-"
He found himself in the middle of his living room, tied to a table chair with rope and the living light above him was only on while other room lights are off.
"Greetings; Creator of Sun & Moon."
Then he saw a floating bat,"What-What kind of witchcraft is this?!!", then slowly, faded in a little boy holding the bat,"Surprise.", "What the-?!", then Gregory emerged from the shadows of the house,"We meet at last.", The Creator looked between the two,"What is the meaning of this?!", Gabriel pointed the bat at the Creator,"We want answers about Sun & Moon!", Gregory then pulled out the poster and held it out to the Creator,"What's this poster about and who are they?", the Creator stared at the one child and the young teenager,"Why. . .?", "We know it has something to do with July 16th and the incidents with Sun.", The Creator sighed, Gregory and Gabriel waited patiently and Gabriel held the bat as he sat on the floor to remind him that they have a bat and were ready to attack.
. . .
"Ugh. Fine."
The Creator sighed, looking at the poster,"That poster, is of the old models that were supposed to be The Daycare Attendants, Eclipse & Lunar, I had many designs before like Solar but those two were the first working Attendants back in the testing era. Things were fine, until Eclipse started to become Self Aware and began to become his own self, he hated kids, listening to me and always tried to hurt others and Lunar kept trying to stop Eclipse, and it worked for a while. . . Until, I found his secret project. He was building an animatronic to replace him so he could escape from the Pizza Plex.", Gabriel looked at Gregory,"He must have been very self aware.", "Yeah.", they turn back to the Creator as he continued to talk,"Once that was quickly discovered, I had to dismantle him before it was too late, Lunar unfortunately had some kind of breakdown after seeing what we had done to Eclipse. I used Eclipse's parts to complete the animatronic he had built and called it Sun, I redesigned Lunar so no one could relate back to them.", Gregory looked at Gabriel,"So that means Sun was completed with Eclipse's parts and Moon was Lunar.", Gregory turned to The Creator,"What about July 16, what happened that day.", The Creator struggled in the bounds, wondering how they managed to tie him up so tightly,"July 16th. . . Sun killed so many children and broke the only surviving kid's arm.", they stared at one another,"Sun did that?!", "Why didn't Moon remember of this?!?", "That day Moon had broken down from the Incident so I gave permission for mechanics to install a firewall that would block the memories to prevent Moon breaking down again.", Gabriel turned to Gregory,"So, that's why Moon can't tell us; The firewall keeps deleting his memories to prevent a breakdown.", The Creator nods,"Of course! Now untie me at once!", Gabriel then stood up, dropping the bat,"But if Eclipse is gone, why are incidents still happening?", Gregory and Gabriel looked at one another.
. . .
"WE NEED TO GET BACK TO THE DAYCARE!!!"
"HEY!! UNTIE ME YOU BRATS!!!"
They ran out of the house, leaving the creator there to struggle.

=

"VANESSA!!"
. . .
Gabriel picked up a note,"She left to go help Michael with the old Pizza Plex!", Gregory then ran into the office,"Sun and Moon aren't here either!", "They must have followed them!", they both ran off to find Monty, Roxy and Chica to get help.

~

"Wait-What?!"
"There are two personalities inside of Sun, one of them caused the incidents in the Daycare and we need to find Sun before something worse happens!", Monty looked at them,"Are you sure?", "YES!", the three of them looked at each other and then at the two or them.
"Alright; Let's go then."
"THANK YOU!!"

=

"So many wonderful memories, right Moon??"
Moon nods,"Mhm. But keep an eye out for the kid Michael said may be around.", Moon looked around the Daycare, the kid might be anywhere but how would any kid get in here or want to after what happened with the blob.
"Awe! Moon; Look at this!"
Moon turned around, Sun held up a damaged and dirty blue Cape,"Uh. . . Looks deceased.", "Well, I think it looks really nice!", Sun wrapped it around Moon,"It suits you!", "I don't know. . . Too light for my liking. . .", Sun smiled,"Maybe we can make you a Cape for your taste, after all: I always thought the cape suited you like the past.", Sun pulled at the wire in the back of Moon's head.