Emo Poems?? /LOVE/

I really hope you guys like these. There random. Some I wrote, and some someone else wrote. Yep. So if you read one that you already know, well then cool.

*Sometimes love comes in a small box, hidden in a jungle of love. You can only truely have the box if you don't mind the big objects and hidden passage ways of the jungle.

*The ghost of you haunts me like my own shadow.

*Silver metal shine so bright, Scarlet blood that feels so right, dream of blood trickling down, and wake up just before you drown, the moonlight shining off your tears, as you bleed out your worst fears, so tonight when you start to cry, whisper the cutters lullabye, hush little baby your almost dead, you have no pulse and your pillow is red, your family hates you, your friends let you bleed, sleep tight with a knife cuz it's all you need, rockabye baby broken and scarred, you didn't know life would be this hard, time to end the pain you hid so well, and down you'll go baby, straight back to hell.

*roses are red, violets are blue, so is my undeing love for you, but you are not there when I turn around, holding your silence, there is no sound, roses are red, violets are blue, but when I look around, where are you?

*take a moment to learn me, take a moment to love me, because I need your love to live, and without it, I am nothing.

*we are all shades of gray. It's been said again and again Lifes A Process. We are fleeting moments that come and go. I'm grateful to have my aspirations, and my mistakes, my flaws, and my abilities. Think of me what you will, but before you do, don't.

*wide awake, my mistake, so predictable, you were fake, I was great.

*me without you is like shoes without laces, a geek without braces, a sentence with no spaces.

*just don't this, we wont regret this, we've got one chance to get it right.

*If I could gather up the nerve, I'd put all my feelings into words.

*music is the soundtrack to every good and bad time we will ever have. It becomes our soundtrack.

*Our street corners keep secrets, and our road signs only suggest , never deciding for us, never knowing if the destination to which they lead, is where we truly belong. Life's greatest tragedy is not that it will someday end, but that most of us just live to follow directions, and many times we end up getting lost.