13. *insert title* [smut]

Hmmmmm shit titles

More trans Dave because I am and I'm fighting the extremely fucking strong urge to perform diy top surgery and need a character to project my shit on.  Also he's my entire personality by now.

Wrote a lot of this on paper which was something new lol my poor hands.

Hello to my religions teacher if you did end up reading this, my coming out ig. 

And hello to my german teacher if you're reading this; about the last 1000 words were the papers I had in class. Don't worry, everyone knows I do this.

Dave's head easily poked above the other's in the crowded club, searching for his co-worker. He used his abnormal height to his advantage, eyes skimming over the many people despite his vision being clouded due to the earlier drug use. The man was detected as his faint orange hair stood in contrasts to the others present, seemingly located at the bar. He got to him fairly quick, only tripping over nothing but air once or twice. 

The orange man seemed to have a chat with the bartender, pointlessly waving his glass of whiskey around. Already having gained a questioning glare from the bartender, he placed his hands on the man's shoulders. Moving downwards with a rapid movement to tentatively trail his tongue over the entire back of his neck. He instinctively dropped his glass, turning around with a swift movement just to punch him in the face with full force. 

He stumbled back a few feet, clawing at the spot he'd hit with a painful groan. Jack's expression changed as he lay eyes on the purple man, wiping his spit from the back of his neck. Dave gathered himself, regaining his posture to step back towards the other. He was pressed against the bar, leaning over him as he tugged the orange's head back by his hair. 

"Ya wanna have a go, sportsy?"

His voice spoke of anger, hissing the words as he lingered just in front of the other. A drop of blood had began to slowly run down his nose, seemingly going unnoticed by the man. Jack attempted to support himself with his arms, but failed as Dave's weight on him caused his back to painfully press against the wooden bar. A few people had already stepped away from them, the bartender not caring enough to keep his attention to them. 

"Oh Davey~ You wouldn't stand a chance-"

A sly grin formed on his face as he spoke, the words slurring because of the alcohol. His hands wandered off to the man's neck, pulling him in closer to make their lips meet. Dave stood in surprise before melting in to the touch, letting his guard down just a slight bit. Jack used the opportunity to push him of off him, going in for the punch right after. The man was flabbergasted, unable to dodge as he attempted to gain grip on the situation. The sharp pain shooting through him quickly activated his senses, wiping the blood that ran from his nose to his mouth with the back of his hand. 

He charged back at Jack, who managed to dodge at first. Though he was hit on the underside of his chin when he shot back up, his teeth audible clashing together. The look of pure rage on his face said it all, punching Dave in the stomach to hit him in the face right after again. Haughty because of the drugs and alcohol, he pushed Jack to the ground by his throat. His body hit the floor with a painful thud, Dave sitting over him with his legs on either side of his hips. He was held down by his throat, pulling his legs up as he struggled under Dave's weight. 

There was no time to react as he was hit with full force again, noticing the metal taste that quickly spread across his mouth. He held his arms in front of his face, now blocking most of his punches. They'd gained a small audience, concerned mumbles coming from them as the red liquid started to seep down the corner of his mouth. Drops of blood fell down from Dave's nosebleed, smothering across them and their clothes.