12. plotless porn ig [smut]

Guess who's back lel

Sorry for being gone so long, there's been some personal issues revolving around my coming out to my parents. I've been unmotivated and lifeless as shit for both physical and mental reasons but here's something ig. It's not the longest or the best but oh well deal with it

Edit: I wrote this while I was in a real shitty place, and I do not entirely approve of the contents. However, I have decided not to delete this (for now) as I do feel it has a place in this book, and the feedback on it is largely positive. 

Dave tiptoed through Jack's house as he always would, skipping the bits he knew creaked loudly. He came in a little later then he usually would, expecting the orange man to be vast asleep. Therefore, he was rather surprised as he heard odd muffled noises come from his room. 

Really, he couldn't care less of what he heard; he'd take a peak either way. He poked his head around the door that'd been slightly opened, just to quickly withdraw. In the few seconds he managed to get visual his stomach did about a hundred cartwheels. Jack's back was faced towards him, head falling forward as he seemed to slowly lower himself on a ever so slightly oversized 'ourple dildo. 

He began to slowly let out more moans as if no one was there, seemingly struggling around the object. His breath was heavy, Dave being able to hear from the other side of the the door. He pressed himself against the wall, carefully peaking around the corner again to get a fair visual. He forced himself further, seemingly surprised by the structured plastic. 

"OH-! A-ah~ Fuckfuckfuck-"

The thing was only about half way in, yet it seemed to do enough as he lifted himself up to slowly ride it . He attempted to think of whatever would help his arousal, though his mind seemed to have a certain aubergine coloured someone in mind. He tried to push it back, but eventually gave up as he threw away his dignity in the safety of being alone. 

"J- Jesus- God, fuck- D- Dave~" 

Dave froze, hearing his name moaned out. Sure, not like that hadn't occurred before in Vegas, but this time Jack wasn't aware of his presence nor was he as wasted.  

"Fuck old sport-"

He muttered to himself, heat quickly rising in his jeans. The man's repetitive moaning didn't help either, now contemplating with the option of stepping in. The sight of Jack's plump [end me] ass lowering around a dildo -a purple one for fuck's sake- was enough of a yes to him. 

Slowly creeping up behind the man, he climbed up the bed to sit on his knees and press himself against his back. Jack let out a surprised gasp at the sudden new presence, too taken away back by the object shoved up his backdoor to mutter out a proper sentence. 

"Ack- F- Fuck- Dave...? Is that y-"

He was cut of by Dave slipping a hand over his mouth, keeping him silent as he pushed his head back to lay on his shoulder. Words were muffled in to his hand as the object's tip remained in him, Dave lingering beside his ear to whisper soft words: 

"Hmh, and what if, sportsy~? Having fun all by yourself...?"

His voice was low, free hand skimming down his side with sensual strokes. Jack attempted biting down on his hand to free himself, though Dave quickly put a stop to that as he reached for the boxers the tangerine had thrown to a corner of his bed. He removed his hand to shove them in his mouth with one swift movement, putting his hand back to its original place in order for Jack not to spit it out. 

Muffled by the cloth forced in his mouth, the man attempted to whimper something along the lines of the embarrassment the cloth in his mouth brought. He longed for friction again, attempting to continue on riding his toy despite Dave's grip on him, his hands gripping the sheets underneath them tightly.