♥︎Chapter 8♥︎

🎀(Your prov)🎀

🌺=Jen 🌸=Y/n 🌼=Cashier

When I got downstairs Jen was already waiting for me.

🌺"Ready"she said getting up from the couch.

🌸"Yea"I said as we got out the door and got in her car.

~Skip the car ride~

Once we got to the mall Jen parked and we got out I could feel a little breeze as we walked to the mall.As soon as we got inside the building Jen grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere.

🌸"Where are we going"I whined.

🌺"Over there to get our dresses"she pointed to a store that had a lot of long beautiful dresses that princesses most likely wear.We got to the store and Immediately started going through racks and grabbing dresses that we like after about an hour of trying dresses Jen found a light blue dress that was long and strapless it had black lace with alot of sparkles on the bottom.

🌺"Did you find anything"Jen asked as we were standing by the cashier.

🌸"No"I said looking down.

🌼"Hey don't be sad I think I have a perfect dress for you"the cashier said as she left to go get it

she left to go get it.She was a woman that looked in her late 60s she had gray hair that kinda went to her shoulders and surprisingly she didn't wear glasses.When the cashier came out she was holding a peach color dress that had lace on the top and was flowly on the bottom it reached the ground.

🌸"Yes that's the dress"I said jumping up and down.The cashier just laughed and scanned our dresses and the matching masks.

🌼"I glad I can help and hopefully you can wow the crowd and find your Prince Charming"the cashier said smiling at me.

🌸"Thank you"I said as Jen and I payed and walked out the store to get something to eat.

A/n:Picture of the dresses and masks is on the top.