♥︎Chapter 19♥︎

🎀(Your Prov)🎀

🌸=Y/n       🌺=Jen

~Monday~

I woke up and started getting ready for school.I quickly did everything that I usually do in the morning in the bathroom.Then I started on my makeup.For make up I decided to just do my natural make up and as for hair I just putted it in a high ponytale.After that I walked to my closet and picked out a black flowly lace tank top,some mint skinny jeans for shoes I decided to go with sandals that had black flowers.I quickly putted all my clothes on and walked to my jewelry box where I took out my black rose earrings and a mint necklace.I quickly putted on my earrings and then after about 5 minutes I finally putted on my necklace I quickly grabbed my phone and backpack and ran downstairs to the kitchen.When I came to the kitchen it was empty as always my mom is a doctor so she is usually always at work.As for my dad he is a business man he is mostly never home because he travels a lot .I really didn't feel like eating today so I just grabbed a water bottle in a granola bar.While I was eating I heard Jen car horn so I quickly threw my trash away and ran out to the front door.I hopped in the front seat and we drove to school.

🌸"So we are going to Zach's house during lunch so we could look for my bracelet"I said looking at her.

🌺"Yea lets just call it Mission A when we are in school"Jen said looking at me then back at the road.

🌸"Haha that just sounded like we are spys or something"I said laughing.

🌺"I know right or we can just call it Plan A or Operation A something like that"Jen said looking at the road.

🌸"No I like Mission A"I said looking ahead.

🌺"Yea me too...by the way are you excited to see Austin today"Jen said looking at the road.

🌸"To be honest I don't know how I feel about this because I know that it was me that was mystery girl but he doesn't know that so I feel like it's going to be awkward for me"I said looking out the window.

🌺"But you do have to tell him at some point that it was you"she said stopping the car and looking at me.

🌸"I know that is probably what I am afraid of the most him finding out who I really am"I said looking out the window and noticed that we are already at the student parking lot.We got out of the car and started walking to the school as we were walking all I could hear was mystery girl.What in the world is going on I thought in my head as we got to the front door.

A/n:What do you think she saw?Next chapter in a couple of hours.