♥︎Chapter 7♥︎

🎀(Your Prov)🎀

🌺=Jen  🌸=Y/n

~Next Morning~

🌺"Wake up"Jen said while shaking me.

🌸"No"I groaned and turned to the other side with my eyes still closed.

🌺"Come on we have to get a lot done before the party and we don't have that much time"Jen said while still shaking me.

🌸"Fine give me 20 minutes"I said getting out of my bed and walking to the bathroom.I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.After showering I got out in wrapped a towel around my body and brushed my teeth then dried my hair after I was done I walked to my closet.I pulled out my light blue skinny jeans and a white tank top with a black cardigan and black sandals.I quickly got dressed and decided I need to pack something for tomorrow since I will be staying over Jen's house.I looked in my closet and grabbed my hot pink summer dress with a dark jean jacket and also my hot pink sandals I put them in my sleepover bag I then quickly putted some pj shorts and a plain light blue t-shirt in the bag.Next I ran to my bathroom and took my toothbrush and my makeup bag and stuffed them in my sleepover bag.I took my black bag and putted my phone and charger.Now I am all set to go I grabbed my sleepover bag and ran downstairs.