♥︎Chapter 20♥︎

🎀(Your Prov)🎀

🌸=Y/n    🌺=Jen   😜=Ari   🎈=Emily   🐱=Kate  🌼=Miss.Snow  💜=Austin  😈=Ryan ✏️=James

~Monday~

We got to the front school door and opened it  my question was finally answered.As I looked around mostly on all the walls there were the same poster.On the poster was a girl with a masquerade mask holding a finger to her mouth like she is saying shhh.In big white letters it said 'Are You Mystery Girl'.It also had purple letters it's was like a paragraph long.Me and Jen walked to one of the posters and looked at it I read it aloud.

🌸"When you ran away
you weren't the only one that lost something
but I lost something to which was my heart
I don't want it back though I want you to keep it but I do want to give you back what you lost and if you are mystery girl then you know what it is.Come find me then.Yours Truly Austin Mahone.P.S  I Love You Princess!!!"I read out loud.To be honest I was in shock first of all he has my bracelet second of all he said I stole his heart and told me to basically keep it and then he confessed his love to me and called me princess if that wasn't shocking I don't know what is.I looked at Jen and she kept re-reading the poster.

🌸"So I guess Mission A is dismissed"I said still looking at her.

🌺"Totally....Austin is sooooo in love with you he went though all this trouble by making these posters to find you....aww that is so cute...and not to mention he called you princess and said he loves you.....this is a start of a beautiful relationship"Jen said daydreaming as we walked to our lockers I just rolled my eyes it's only morning and I feel like going home already.

🌸"First of all there won't be any relationship and second of all he will get over it as soon as he finds out who mystery girl is"I said opening my locker and taking my books for the first class.She was about to say something when the bell rang which told us we need to get to class.I said bye to Jen and walked to my first class.The day went by really fast and soon I realized that it was lunch already.As always Jen waited for me by our lockers. I quickly putted all the books in my locker and we went to get our lunch.We got our lunch and sat down at our table.The table considered of me,Jen,Emily,Ari, and Kate.

😜"So have you seen the mystery girl posters yet"Ari said looking at us.

🎈"Of course we have they are all over the school except the restrooms"Emily said taking a bite of her turkey sandwich.

🐱"Guys...who do you think is Mystery Girl"Kate said taking a sip of her water.

😜"Probably someone from a different school I mean did you see her dress it probably costed like a thousand...and she doesn't look like she attends our school"Ari said.You are so wrong I thought in my head.

🎈"Look there is lover boy"Emily said looking where Austin and his friends were.I looked and saw that Austin was surround by lots of girls.I felt so jealous that there were so many girls around him but why.'Because you love him dummy thats why'my conscious told me.I quickly looked away and looked back at the girls.

🐱"So what do you think she lost"Kate said putting a chip in her mouth.

🌺"Probably a shoe"Jen said giving me the 'try to act along' look.

😜"Haha that would actually be funny if she lost a shoe then it will be like Cinderella"Ari said laughing I honestly didn't see how this was funny.

🐱"I know did you guys see the posters they are sooo beautiful...and how he basically confessed his love for her....I can't even"Kate said in awe.