Visitation

Emma's POV

I quickly walked to my locker in a hurry to get home. Harry and his friends have left me alone all day, even at brunch which I thought was odd. I'm afraid to question it because if I do, I may not like the answer.

I closed my locker and quickly ran to the school doors. Others were still calling me names but I ignored them. I know that if I make it out of the school yard I'll be in the clear.

I walked down the steps of the main entrance when I heard someone call my name. "Emma wait" I held my breath and kept walking. What possibly could he want now?

I felt a huge hand on my shoulder and I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around slowly and looked down at his shoes.

I took a breath but kept my eyes glued to the ground. "What" I whispered. "Hey didn't you hear me" Harry asked. "Um no I didn't, why" "well I wanted to know if you needed a ride home" "Um n-no I'm f-fine" I stuttered. "Em look at me I can't understand you"

I kept my head down so he lifted my chin which his fingers to get me to look at him. "Em you don't have to be scared of me" he actually sounded sincere. "Y-yes I-I do" he sighed. "I just want to give you a ride.

Come on I don't want you walking home alone" "I'm f-fine really I-I live five minutes away by foot. Besides my house i-is left out of the lot y-yours I-is r-right"

"Are you spying on me Emma" I shook my head rapidly. "I just don't want you walking home alone, besides you'll get me out of this stupid trip to visit my mums friend"

I furrowed my brow. I slowly backed up. "Have fun with your mum Harry" I whispered. "Emma" "goodbye Harry" I said as I turned around and walked away from him.

When I got off school property, I ran all the way home. I finally reached the door and I grabbed my keys unlocking the door and walking inside.

"MUM IM HOME" I yelled walking into the Mud room. "Hey Vegas" I said as I scratched my dogs head. Vegas is my emotional support animal. He's helped with my anxiety a lot.

I kissed his head and walked into the living room. "Yes Anne, she just got here" I saw my mum talking on the phone. Must be a friend from work. "I can't wait to meet him. Ok I'll see you in a few hours ok bye" she said as she hung up the phone.

I kissed mum on the cheek and hugged her gently. "Hi Louie" she whispered. "Hi mum who we're you talking to" "oh just a friend from work" I nodded and headed upstairs.

"Oh Louie, Anne and her son are coming over for dinner in a few hours" I nodded. "Should I change" she nodded. "Yeah I would" I smiled "if you need me just call me" I said and walked upstairs. "Alright" she turned the tv on and I started doing my homework.

<~<~>~>~>~<~<~<~

"LOUIE THEY'LL BE HERE ANY MINUTE" Mum called up to me. "COMING" I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a red asymmetrical shirt with black jeans. I didn't bother with shoes because it's my house.

I walked downstairs and sat next to mum. I cleaned the house earlier and Anne's bringing dinner which is great. All the sudden, my mind started to race.

This means I'll have to talk to them, or at least her son. What if they can tell I have anxiety, what if they judge me because of it.

Or maybe they'll just think I'm stupid and he'll go and tell all his friends so they'll all be judging me. I just hope he doesn't go to my school, I already get bullied enough I don't need any more of it.

My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell. "That must be them" mum said excitedly. I smiled at her and stood up. I started to shake and mum seemed to notice.