Chapter 11

AIDAN'S POV

                     I moan and shift as the person kisses down my neck. They stop at the place where my shoulder and neck meet and begins to nip at the sensitive skin. I feel myself growing harder and rub my member against the person's thigh for relief. They continue down, whispering sweet words as they reach my stomach. They kiss and nip, and I moan once again. Not just from the pleasure, but the feeling of that person's hard on touching my leg. They finally reach the band of my boxer briefs and begins to lick my waist. I thread my fingers in their hair.

"Please." i beg in a hoarse whisper. I begin to thrust my hip so that their tongue will just go a bit lower. I whimper in defeat, and the person teasing me chuckles. They pull down my briefs, releasing my dick, allowing me a slight relief. They bring it to their lips and just before it enters their mouth the person looks up at me for the first time. Instantly I'm met with a pair of familiar hazel-green eyes. Paris. I whimper his name and he smirks before taking my memeber into his mouth.

"Aidan, wake up! It's time for breakfast." My eyes snap open at the sound of Ian's voice. I look around my room confused. A flood of snapshots from my dream enters my head and I fall back onto the bed. I moan and cover my face. A knock sounds on the door and I an calls out my name.

"Aidan, wake up. Is everything okay?" I hear him ask. Worry is evident in his voice so I answer before he tries to enter the room.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'll be down in a minute." I call out. It;s silent before the sound of Ian's retreating footseps can be heard. I sigh and sit up. In the moment I look down under the comforter to see that it wasn't a wet dream.

"Some dream." I say aloud to noone as I get up and slip into a pair of blue pajama pants and a white t-shirt.  I look around my room and take everyhting in as I try to gather my thoughts. My king-sized bed is opposite the bedroom door, with a blue bed set and at least eight pillows. There is a small, two drawer bedside table on each side of it, with a white lamp that gives off a warm and welcoming glow. On the left wall was an electric fire place that I used during the winter. It wasn't a real flame, just gave the illusion of there being one. A big window is on the wall above the headboard of the bed, and streams of morning light is drifting through the white curtains. My room isn't huge, but it is a fairly big size. I'd say about two or three highschool classroms but together. I pass my en suite bathroom, and relish the feeling of a gray rug as I walk over it.

I make my out of the room and down the large staircase. I can hear the sound of kitchen utensil clattering from inside the kitchen. I follow the sound until I arrive in the kitchen doorway. My dad is sitting at the table, dresses in silk, black pajamas and a matching robe which is currently open. Ian stands at the stove and from the smells I'm guessing it's bacon. My stomach rumbles causing both men to look at me with amused faces. I blush and make my way to the polished kitchen table.

"Someone's hungry." Ian teases me as he places a plate full of bacon, eggs, two hashbrowns and a slice of toast. Beside it he places a bowl of fresh cut fruit varrying from strawberries to star fruit. My dad playfully reaches over as if to steal a piece of bacon, but Ian slaps his hand away and mocking shakes a finger at him. My dad's booming laugh fills the kitchen and my eyes grow wide. I can't remember the last time I've seen him so happy in a long time. But who am I to say anything about the sudden change? Ian sets Dad's food in front of him before sitting down with his own. Conversation begins about what we've been doing over the two weeks apart.

"Anything exciting happen while I was away?" Dad asks as he bites into a piece of kiwi. I hesitate before telling him about Paris. He and Ian listen silently, Ian nodding and smiling at me throughout my story while Dad just sits there. When I finish I can feel worry beginning to turn in my stomach. Dad stays silent for a few more minutes before finally speaking.